BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Faith A.
This spot treatment works wonders for me. I rarely break out but when I do, this is my go to. I've even turned my friends on to this. I use it at night after I shower and my blemish is a lot less red and noticeable the next day. I wear it under my moisturizer and makeup, no problems with it. The blemish is usually gone in 2 days.
LeighAnn W.
Levittown , PA
I used this a lot in high school, it worked well, just not as well as I would have liked it. I prefer breakouts to clear up quickly, and this did clear them up, just not as quickly as I would like for it to have. Spot treatments are important for me because I can't use face wash with salycilic acid in it, so I need something that will get rid of my breakouts.
Courtenae D. M.
I rate this a five because I have sensitive skin and bad acne. When I pimple emerges I immediately put this on three times a day and in 3 days or less my pimple will be all gone. I use this product over and over again.
Belkis C.
I tried this product for quite a while and saw no help in my acne. I still have acne and the spot treatment was not useful. It did not burn or smell though. Maybe it just did not work for me but I have oily skin. I would not recommend this product, i find that hurts bees spot treatment is much more useful.
Grey K.
Lancaster, SC
This really helped keep my acne down. whenever I had a pimple I would put this on overnight and it would be much smaller and less red in the morning. I used it the second night and it would be gone by the third morning.
Leah W.
Jackson, MS
i feel like this product was a hit or miss with me. I first tried this product through a friend and it worked great. When i bought it myself it didn't work as well. I used how it was directed but it just wasn't as good as the first time. I don't know if they changed the formula but the old one worked best.
Kenna C.
This helps my pimples go away over night! The smell isn't too strong and it's very gentle on my skin. It gets rid of it so fast and gets rid of the redness and as far as every pimple I've had it hasn't left any scarring
Natalie S.
fort worth, TX
I've been using this product for probably 2 years or so now. It's great because I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide, and this stuff contains none. It work quickly. It was very hard to find something without benzoyl peroxide that actually worked quickly, but this is it. Plus, it doesn't smell as harsh as a lot of other acne products. And it's more gentle on the skin.
Christine V.
This spot treatment didn't really help with my acne. It definitely dried it out, but it was so over-drying that it tended to draw more attention to the pimple by making it flakey and irritated. I would not recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
Victoria H.
Fort Worth
I absolutely love this product! Put it on and in minutes you'll feel the pimple drying up, getting to the healing process. It also smells great which is always a nice price. Usually the next day its gone or at worst hardly noticeable. Love this product and recommend it to anyone who has problems with breakouts.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this