Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,551 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This spot treatment works wonders for me. I rarely break out but when I do, this is my go to. I've even turned my friends on to this. I use it at night after I shower and my blemish is a lot less red and noticeable the next day. I wear it under my moisturizer and makeup, no problems with it. The blemish is usually gone in 2 days.
I used this a lot in high school, it worked well, just not as well as I would have liked it. I prefer breakouts to clear up quickly, and this did clear them up, just not as quickly as I would like for it to have. Spot treatments are important for me because I can't use face wash with salycilic acid in it, so I need something that will get rid of my breakouts.
I rate this a five because I have sensitive skin and bad acne. When I pimple emerges I immediately put this on three times a day and in 3 days or less my pimple will be all gone. I use this product over and over again.
I tried this product for quite a while and saw no help in my acne. I still have acne and the spot treatment was not useful. It did not burn or smell though. Maybe it just did not work for me but I have oily skin. I would not recommend this product, i find that hurts bees spot treatment is much more useful.
This really helped keep my acne down. whenever I had a pimple I would put this on overnight and it would be much smaller and less red in the morning. I used it the second night and it would be gone by the third morning.
i feel like this product was a hit or miss with me. I first tried this product through a friend and it worked great. When i bought it myself it didn't work as well. I used how it was directed but it just wasn't as good as the first time. I don't know if they changed the formula but the old one worked best.
This helps my pimples go away over night! The smell isn't too strong and it's very gentle on my skin. It gets rid of it so fast and gets rid of the redness and as far as every pimple I've had it hasn't left any scarring
I've been using this product for probably 2 years or so now. It's great because I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide, and this stuff contains none. It work quickly. It was very hard to find something without benzoyl peroxide that actually worked quickly, but this is it. Plus, it doesn't smell as harsh as a lot of other acne products. And it's more gentle on the skin.
This spot treatment didn't really help with my acne. It definitely dried it out, but it was so over-drying that it tended to draw more attention to the pimple by making it flakey and irritated. I would not recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
I absolutely love this product! Put it on and in minutes you'll feel the pimple drying up, getting to the healing process. It also smells great which is always a nice price. Usually the next day its gone or at worst hardly noticeable. Love this product and recommend it to anyone who has problems with breakouts.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos