BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Sidney R.
You will never ever catch me without one of these in my bathroom. I have cystic acne during pms. Whenever I feel a hard cyst forming under the skin, I just cover it in this a few times a day. I'd say 70% of the time the pimple never even shows up, but if it does this stuff drastically shortens the life of it. I've been using this stuff for almost three years! The only issue is that you can't wear this over or under makeup or it will get patchy. At home or overnight though, this is my go to.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I only get about 1-2 acne spots every month and to me is a waste of time and money to buy a complete face acne treatment so I rather buy this and I've been using this product for years (maybe since it came out) and it works amazing, I just use it a few times on each spot and it makes the acne disappear! I love it, I recommend it and I'll keep buying it.
Miranda C.
I have to switch between spot treatments. My skin tends to stop reacting if I stay with one treatment. This is one my go to treatments. It doesn't flake up under makeup. It it leaves kind of a film over the blemish which I like when I apply makeup. I feel like it is protected from makeup. It doesn't over dry my skin and tends to help the blemish heal fast.
dreya j.
Didnt really work well for me had tried it for like a couple of more months . Yes very nice packaging didnt meet my expectations at all thought it would help my situation.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
I use this product as part of a treatment kit. It has something to wash your face, than this to treat the spots and an overall moisturizer to top it all off. It works great as part of the kit. But when I tried using it on its own, I realized that it truly only works on the spots. Is like the pimples run from it, so by itself it takes care of the spot, but you get other pimples all around it. I recommend the kit and the complete treatment, but I'm not sure about the product on its own.
Jennifer J.
Asheboro, NC
This spot treatment was okay you do have to use it a lot in order to make the blemish go away this is not something that you use & see results overnight it takes a few days for this product to work
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Normally, Clean & Clear products I like. The cleansers and toners work well for me and I like them. The Acne Spot treatment, however; does not work! It actually causes my pimple to scar on me. It's very harshly made, yes it does dry my acne out (which is what acne spot treatments should do-but this is very strong, painful, and burns!) I HATE this product! Save yourself some hurt and purchase Philosphy's Clear Days ahead Spot treatment! Works faster, safer, and works well for sensitive skin!
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Of course, right as a big event about to happen a big pimple comes up. But I've learned panicking won't solve the problem especially before a photos hoot. That's why I always have this product in my make up bag in case the night before emergency happens like this. The best part it's always inexpensive and easy to find at a target, walmart or Amazon!
Brittney B.
Fayetteville, GA
With the help of some salicylic acid, this gel clears your pimples right up! You only need less than a pea sized dot and put on pimple. Overnight, the redness and the size of the pimple has gone down. Depending how bad the pimple is, it can be gone overnight or as little as two days. Because salicylic acid is powerful, when you skip a day or stop using it, your skin will be shocked and produce more acne, so it is best to keep on schedual. Sometimes, if you just popped a pimple or if there is any torn skin, the gel can sting, but I always think, no pain, no gain.
Jules P.
The spot treatment burns if you put it on while your pores are open. This product has a weird small that makes you eyes water but you get use to it if you use this for a while. I would not bye this again because there is so many other products that you can find that could work much better. If you want a product like this I recommend the cleanser.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon