Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
You will never ever catch me without one of these in my bathroom. I have cystic acne during pms. Whenever I feel a hard cyst forming under the skin, I just cover it in this a few times a day. I'd say 70% of the time the pimple never even shows up, but if it does this stuff drastically shortens the life of it. I've been using this stuff for almost three years! The only issue is that you can't wear this over or under makeup or it will get patchy. At home or overnight though, this is my go to.
I only get about 1-2 acne spots every month and to me is a waste of time and money to buy a complete face acne treatment so I rather buy this and I've been using this product for years (maybe since it came out) and it works amazing, I just use it a few times on each spot and it makes the acne disappear! I love it, I recommend it and I'll keep buying it.
I have to switch between spot treatments. My skin tends to stop reacting if I stay with one treatment. This is one my go to treatments. It doesn't flake up under makeup. It it leaves kind of a film over the blemish which I like when I apply makeup. I feel like it is protected from makeup. It doesn't over dry my skin and tends to help the blemish heal fast.
Didnt really work well for me had tried it for like a couple of more months . Yes very nice packaging didnt meet my expectations at all thought it would help my situation.
I use this product as part of a treatment kit. It has something to wash your face, than this to treat the spots and an overall moisturizer to top it all off. It works great as part of the kit. But when I tried using it on its own, I realized that it truly only works on the spots. Is like the pimples run from it, so by itself it takes care of the spot, but you get other pimples all around it. I recommend the kit and the complete treatment, but I'm not sure about the product on its own.
This spot treatment was okay you do have to use it a lot in order to make the blemish go away this is not something that you use & see results overnight it takes a few days for this product to work
Normally, Clean & Clear products I like. The cleansers and toners work well for me and I like them. The Acne Spot treatment, however; does not work! It actually causes my pimple to scar on me. It's very harshly made, yes it does dry my acne out (which is what acne spot treatments should do-but this is very strong, painful, and burns!) I HATE this product! Save yourself some hurt and purchase Philosphy's Clear Days ahead Spot treatment! Works faster, safer, and works well for sensitive skin!
Of course, right as a big event about to happen a big pimple comes up. But I've learned panicking won't solve the problem especially before a photos hoot. That's why I always have this product in my make up bag in case the night before emergency happens like this. The best part it's always inexpensive and easy to find at a target, walmart or Amazon!
With the help of some salicylic acid, this gel clears your pimples right up! You only need less than a pea sized dot and put on pimple. Overnight, the redness and the size of the pimple has gone down. Depending how bad the pimple is, it can be gone overnight or as little as two days. Because salicylic acid is powerful, when you skip a day or stop using it, your skin will be shocked and produce more acne, so it is best to keep on schedual. Sometimes, if you just popped a pimple or if there is any torn skin, the gel can sting, but I always think, no pain, no gain.
The spot treatment burns if you put it on while your pores are open. This product has a weird small that makes you eyes water but you get use to it if you use this for a while. I would not bye this again because there is so many other products that you can find that could work much better. If you want a product like this I recommend the cleanser.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos