Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,284 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
My go to spot treatment. Anytime I feel a pimple coming I automatically dab some on and within a day or 2 it's either gone or noticeably smaller. Love this stuff always have one on hand. It got to the point that my brother started to steal mine to treat his breakouts.
Works well to make bumps get smaller but it really burns when you use it. I've had a bump that was under the skin that it didn't help at all but if they're on the surface, it's quite effective. I just wish it didn't burn my skin so bad.
This is a good spot treatment for when you're on the go and need to kill a pimple fast. I feel this also helps with the scars and I like how you can feel it stinging the acne like it's working. Sometimes the burning sensation is a little too painful, especially when it was a particularly painful blemish.
Great product if you want to use it overnight for an important event! I used this before my junior prom for 2 major pimples. It cleared up these to little pores. Also left my face feeling better. I would buy this product again.
I have never really had a problem with acne. Ever so often I may get a pimple or too that may be huge and red. I discovered this year's ago at a pharmacy and gave it a try and before you knew it in 24 hrs my pimple had either reduced in size or was gone. This is a miracle worker and I would recommend this to everyone
I've had this for a while now and I have combination skin. It doesn't really work very well or me, I feel as it I put it on my face and it just sits there. I personally didn't see much of a difference, but maybe it's just me.
This is my holy grail acne spot treatment!! It works so quickly and so well. I get large and painful zits right around my glasses and this helps clear them up. It works overnight for smaller ones, but it may take a couple of days for larger ones. It is so worth the price! I have repurchased it time and time again.
When I had acne in high school this was a lifesaver! Even now and then I get my little pimples in that time of the month it is useful. For me and my skin type (combination skin), it worked well. However, it's strange because it kind of smells like an alcoholic drink or something, but the smell doesn't really bother me.
I am always skeptical about acne products because I usually don't see a difference, but I see a difference overnight! It's a great product, it does what it says and all you need is a tiny bit. The only thing I don't like is that it does not reduce redness so the next day although my pimple has gone down, it is still red.
I have use this for at least 8 years i even got my mom using it now i love the clear formula and how fast it works i have pretty sensitive skin and it still is effective i like the packaging so much its such a sleek package . i fell it could have maybe 1 more percentage of acny medicine just for those stubborn ones
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos