BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Lyndsay H.
Loveland, OH
When I first started to use this a couple of years ago I thought it was amazing and fantastic! Well, I am not under the care of a dermatologist and have discovered that there are other DRUGSTORE products that will work out better and not dry out the healthy skin. If I were in a pinch I would get this just because it is better than nothing, but it certainly isn't the best on the market
Allison B.
I love this product for spot clearing of my acne. I have generally clear skin but will occasionally get a deep big zit and this helps make it smaller and with a couple uses go away. It can dry out the skin though so be careful with how much repeated use you have on one spot.
Kelsey W.
Union City, NJ
I had really high hopes for this product, and it does not work at all. It builds up this weird sticky layer on your skin while doing nothing to help stop a breakout. I end up with a layer of clear gunk I have to pull of my skin that ends up a completely different shade of my face because of this product. Would not recommend.
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
I'm 24, and I have been using this for spot treatment of my facial acne since I was maybe around 16. It really clears it up for me within a day, but I try not to use it in the same area two days in a row, because then that spot gets dry and itchy, once always does the trick for me on this though. I can't say enough about this.
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this product for about a year now, and it's always worked really well. It reduces redness and size of blemishes overnight. However, it can dry out your skin a little bit.

Also, bonus points to this product because one bottle lasted me almost an entire year! Something I cannot say for ANY other beauty product I use.
Keana B.
This product is really helpful in putting on bumps or acne and it gets rid of it in the next few hours or at least by the end of the day. I have never had a product like this before that works so quickly in getting rid of acne before it may leave an acne scar.
JULIE S.
I do like this line of products. I suffer from acne and this line has been part of my facial cleansing routine for a long time now. The spot treatment does work great. It leaves my skin in that area feeling really dry though. Although I understand that that is part of the process of it working, it gets my skin a little irritated.
Daniela  M.
My brother has bought this and had to hide it from me because I would always use it! This works wonders! I would absolutely recommend everyone with acne spots to try this! It works well and my pimples have become smaller with one use!
Lynzi W.
Berlin, NJ
This is my favorite spot treatment ever. It isn't perfect, but I don't think there is any spot treatment that can get rid of a pimple in one night. This one reduces redness and size overnight. It's not the best on cystic pimples but on normal raised zits this spot treatment can make it almost disappear in about 3 uses. I've tried a lot of other spot treatments but this is by far the best
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
Best drugstore spot treatment ever made!! It's been at least 7 years that I've repurchased this clean and clear spot treatment. I've bought it over and over again because it's affordable and it works. It cleans out your pores and helps reduce redness and inflammation on skin.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's