Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,332 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
it helps reduce the redness and size of acne bumps! It's a go to product to feel comfortable and confident when I feel like my skin isn't glowing. Applying the product is super easy and it can be found almost anywhere
I have been using Clean and Clear’s Acne Spot treatment ever since I was in high school! This is a harsh formula, BUT it works!! It minimizes the size of any pimples that might show up. I would highly recommend this product to anyone dealing with acne.
I don’t think this a good product for my skin type. I was left with harsh burns and dry patches on my face. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone and I will not be using it anymore
I used this years ago so maybe they changed formula but it was very harsh on my face. My skin would dry up and overall it was disappointing. Packaging is nice but it doesn’t really matter if the product doesn’t work.
This stuff really works wonders!!! I love it so much and I would definitely buy it again! It’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it if you want to get rid of acne. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Holy smokes does this thing work !! I apply it at night before I go to bed and when I wake up that pimple is ready to POP! It also helps with preventing pimples from coming back, and that is what I’m talking about !!
This stuff dries up your acne and is for right on the blemish treatment. It dries very much to the point of skin flaking. Harsh in my opinion . Packaging is alright. Not recommended from me
Great spot treatment! It works very fast and is STRONG! I don’t have acne but it really helps with any breakouts. I put it on before bed, before I moisturize and any zit I had the night before is gone by the morning!
I have been using this product for years. Its not the best spot treatment I have ever used but it is effective and definitely does its job. I wouldn’t go out of my way to recommend this but if it fits your needs then it would be worth the purchase.
Giving this product 4/5 stars because some days it wants to work and some days it does not. Everyone has different skin types and mine is the type to just break out randomly in all different spots. If i use it to many days in a row the spot I put it on dries out and leaves my skin with a red patch. I really do like clean & clear products but this one is just eh to many.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos