BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Keana B.
This product is really helpful in putting on bumps or acne and it gets rid of it in the next few hours or at least by the end of the day. I have never had a product like this before that works so quickly in getting rid of acne before it may leave an acne scar.
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my go-to spot treatment. I tried it for the first time about a year ago after I started breaking out before a big presentation.

It is effective and gentle and normally starts working right away. My pimples are less noticeable by the next day. I don't have to use it very often and the same tube has lasted me over a year!
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
I have been usin this product a long time now since middle school. For Emergency purposes only haha.. For those pimples that appear put of no where making you look weird with a red dot on your face. This is the reason why I use it, it actually works and is fast you will see the difference after a short among of applying it to your face.
Elise N.
Milwaukee, WI
I prefer this over the benzoyl peroxide clean & clear spot treatment because it seems to work even better and also doesn't leave a residue. I just put a bit on after I wash my face before bed and by the time I wake up, the pimple will usually be almost completely cleared up. It does seem to run out pretty fast because the tube is quite small, but it works so I continue to use it.
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Omg this seriously is like a gift from god lol I literally put this on my pimples every night before I sleep and yes it does burn for a couple seconds but trust me when you wake up you will see the difference I promise you that !
Cait S.
Gainesville, FL
I adore this product. It's been a staple in my medicine cabinet for years. It's affordable, available at basic retailers and highly effective. I only recommend using it at night because it works so quickly that it sometimes causes blemishes to come to a head. If you use it in the day, your blemish may become more noticeable because it works so quickly to push the impurities out.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
This works really well in taking care of a problem zit. It usually takes about a day or overnight to notice a difference. It helps reduce redness and dry up the zit. I would recommend having this in your arsenal. Price is worth it.
Becca M.
Orlando, FL
Whenever I have a zit start forming, I know I can put this on it to make it go away quickly.  This gets rid of some pimples overnight, while some do take a bit longer.  But they will always be smaller, less noticeable the next morning.  10/10 would purchase again.  I've been using the product for years.
Allyson B.
It worked very well with my pop up pimples but it dried my skin out. I will probably not buy this again just because my skin was flaking off. If you don’t suffer from dry skin like me then go ahead and use this product. It helped with my pimples and cleared my skin up fast. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Did a decent job on emerging acne and help keep them down without drying me out. It wasn't any different than a generic spot treatment for me but it still did its job. I believe it did help when applied to open acne to help heal.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's