BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
Best drugstore spot treatment ever made!! It's been at least 7 years that I've repurchased this clean and clear spot treatment. I've bought it over and over again because it's affordable and it works. It cleans out your pores and helps reduce redness and inflammation on skin.
Libby H.
I used to use the Neutrogena version of this spot treatment gel. I tried out this new gel because I really like the Clean and Clear brand. I had a large spot on my chin so I put some of this on and went to bed. The next morning it had shrunk in size and was on its way to leaving my face. I'd definitely recommend this for clearing up any pimples you might have.
Keana B.
This product is really helpful in putting on bumps or acne and it gets rid of it in the next few hours or at least by the end of the day. I have never had a product like this before that works so quickly in getting rid of acne before it may leave an acne scar.
Suzu W.
I first bought this product over four years ago and I've been using it ever since. Any time I see a pimple forming or I can feel it, I put the spot treatment on and the next morning there is an incredible change. I think it's worth its value because you use such a small amount each time. I love, love, love this spot treatment.
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this product for about a year now, and it's always worked really well. It reduces redness and size of blemishes overnight. However, it can dry out your skin a little bit.

Also, bonus points to this product because one bottle lasted me almost an entire year! Something I cannot say for ANY other beauty product I use.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
I have been usin this product a long time now since middle school. For Emergency purposes only haha.. For those pimples that appear put of no where making you look weird with a red dot on your face. This is the reason why I use it, it actually works and is fast you will see the difference after a short among of applying it to your face.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
Although the tube looks small, a little goes a long way! It works great at drying out acne and stopping blemishes in their tracks! I also occasionally get cold sores, and this works amazing for them. It makes them dry up so quick and cuts the typical healing time for them in half. I always have a tube of this in my bathroom!
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my go-to spot treatment. I tried it for the first time about a year ago after I started breaking out before a big presentation.

It is effective and gentle and normally starts working right away. My pimples are less noticeable by the next day. I don't have to use it very often and the same tube has lasted me over a year!
Lynzi W.
Berlin, NJ
This is my favorite spot treatment ever. It isn't perfect, but I don't think there is any spot treatment that can get rid of a pimple in one night. This one reduces redness and size overnight. It's not the best on cystic pimples but on normal raised zits this spot treatment can make it almost disappear in about 3 uses. I've tried a lot of other spot treatments but this is by far the best
Allison B.
I love this product for spot clearing of my acne. I have generally clear skin but will occasionally get a deep big zit and this helps make it smaller and with a couple uses go away. It can dry out the skin though so be careful with how much repeated use you have on one spot.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's