Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This. product. is. AWESOME. When I used to get extremely bad breakouts (towards the end of high school) this was a total life saver. The packaging was nice and you can easily slip it in your pocket or purse and take it with you just in case! :)
I only put this where I have acne . After I finish using my blackhead and whitehead extractor I then apply. It's better to do so because it's able to penetrate. Those bumps usually go away in 2 to 4 days I never get scaring from doing this
It's not the very best out there, but it does help. Make sure you are using a good cleanser and moisturizer with it, as it will definitely dry you out. It works well for a while, but it seemed like after a month or so, it stopped working.
This product is a great spot treater. Helps reduce redness and size. It is pretty harsh and will cause dry patches. Convenient packaging for travel or for your purse. I have been using this product for a few years now, and would but again.
For an inexpensive acne spot treatment, this is pretty good. I've been using it for a few years now and usually I get fairly quick results but the more I used it, the less I feel that it worked. Still, for the price it's definitely good.
I love this! I use this overnight and once I wake up its gone or practically almost gone since the redness is down and the size decreases immensely. Definitely would recommend. This has saved my skin when I used to break out all the time when I was a teenager. Now I only use on a few pimples like when its the time of the month.
Love this stuff!! If I have a pimple I apply a dab of this stuff (after I wash my face) and it is already almost gone by the next day! My holy grail for my acne. I have oily skin so I get pimples quite often. It's definitely worth it. I've also tried the Persa-Gel 10 acne spot treatment by Clean and Clear but this works better!
I'm 24, and I have been using this for spot treatment of my facial acne since I was maybe around 16. It really clears it up for me within a day, but I try not to use it in the same area two days in a row, because then that spot gets dry and itchy, once always does the trick for me on this though. I can't say enough about this.
Great stuff! I went through a time where I had serious breakouts and I always had this on my person. At first I was disappointed because it didn't work as fast as i wanted it to, but it did work fast. I would definitely buy it again!
This is the best product I've found for getting rid of pimples quickly. It's a great spot treatment and the pimple is always gone or at least much less noticeable after just one day. It's not very expensive, either. Highly recommend!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos