BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Chelsea K.
I've used this product for years! It was one of my first acne products and I use 'til this day. It's great for reducing pimple size! I usually go to this for overnight care! I think if you break out every once in a while this product is great for you.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
I used to use this product for years until I recently switched to a product that is just as effective (if not more) but doesn't dry my skin out. A lot of people think that the best way to get rid of acne is to dry it out. However, this only causes your body to produce more oils. I recommend using this product no more than twice a day and be sure to use a moisturizer.
Nicole M.
It's a good product but I can't use it for a while, it starts to dry out areas of my face and I hate that so now I only use it when I start seeing a pimple pop up. I will put it on that night and the next morning and normally it will go away after that.
Lien H.
Conyers, GA
I bought the Clean and Clear box set for $20, which came with a face wash, a moisturizer and the spot treatment. I used everything but I especially liked the spot treatment! Once I found out that they sold that seperately, I went out and bought it right away. Even without the wash and moisturizer, this stuff works great. I would put it on my trouble spots before bed, and in the morning they would be almost gone!
SheSoTang17 ..
I purchased this when it first came out because I was eager to try its spot treatment abilities. I used this on a regular basis along with my exfoliator and it totally cleared my skin of small spots here & there. I have not had any more acne since I started using this. It may be in combination with my exfoliator & cleanser, but this stuff works great!
Damaris E.
Levittown , PA
This is nice for combination skin and for people who do not have that any break outs. its good for combo skin because you only apply where needed so it does not dry out the skin that is not oily like other products do. it tingle burn a little bit. sometimes it might tighten the skin around the blemish but after sometimes (hours) the blemish is reduced.
Hannah P.
OMG!!! My pimples never went away so fast my face is getting very clear!! The thing about this is that my pimples sting when I use this but I will get used to it and a tip is to pick the layer of your pimple and then put this on u and it will sting so bad but you will thank me when the pimple is almost gone just use a acne face wash in the morning
jaclyn m.
Wayne, NJ
This product right here is my all time savior. I have been suffering from burns, or acne scars.. after trying this product, after a few weeks I noticed a major difference in my face. For this product less is more and thats great when you see the size of the bottle and how long it actually lasts you. Also its only around $5.00 which is great compared to other drug store products around $9.00-12.00 definitely give this product a try, wait a few weeks to see drastic results.
Mai T.
I used this since the middle of high school on my acne and zits and it works. I have oily skin so at first I thought that it was not going to work but in the end I end up loving this product. I repurchased every time I run out and it is worth the money.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
I always get breakouts and when I tried this I thought it would really work but it didn't. Feel like I wasted my money and time. Being a college student you need the products that work.... and shouldn't have to waste money on products that don't work.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon