BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Melody S.
Coppell, TX
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how inexpensive this is? (Plus it's easy to find.) And let's not also forget that this stuff really works. As in, really works, unlike a lot of other affordable acne treatments. Sometimes a new spot will pop up on my face, and all I do is apply this to it. By the end of the day (or the next morning, depending on severity), it's basically gone. Plus, it doesn't burn my skin, which a lot of other treatments do. I have no other words: This is amazing.
Brianna M.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great product. I feel like some breakouts its better than others but overall i still would recommend this product. It does the trick and if you catch the pimple or spot before it appears it will work. The only downfall is that i always receive a dark mark/scar from it
Red N.
I always have a tube of this on hand even though I don't have many breakouts anymore. When I do get some spots coming on, all it takes is a small amount of this stuff at night, under my regular regimen, to wake with a significantly reduced breakout; sometimes it's completely gone. I never have any issues like burning or irritation and this stuff just works.
Georgina A.
Galt, CA
When i first bought it, i was a little skeptical of the product seeing how i have tried everything that gave no improvement. Clean & Clear did not fail to disappoint. The next day my pimple was not it's own planet anymore. It was notably smaller, less puffy, less red etc. I was amazed. One thing you do have to note is that it DOES take time, tops 2 days, for the pimple to be completely gone. You have to be patient :)
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
This is the best product ever! I always have it on hand! If you have a break out put it on a few times that day and it will already be clearing up the next day! The tube is small but will last you forever!!!! Well worth the $7.00. Highly recommend this product!
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I've used this several times and I've noticed the next day my acne spot isn't as red or near as big. It doesn't make it disappear but it definitely does help the appearance of it and shrink it within one day. By using it for three days it near about gone.
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
I very rarely get pimples - I was lucky enough to never go through that awkward teenage pimple phase. Every once and a while I do get a pimple and when I do, it's HUGE and awful. A friend recommended this to me and after 1 (sometimes 2) applications of this product, it dramatically reduces the size of it and it disappears within 24 hours. This is a life saver!
Renee D.
I know people who use this and love it, but I think it's more for people who just get the occasional pimple every now and then. Works very well for adult acne - my mom uses it and it works for her. But didn't work for me when I tried it during high school.
Elizabeth H.
I swear by Clean & Clear's face wash and Acne Spot Treatment. It comes in incredibly handy for any breakouts that come my way, and does a good job of either stopping breakouts or reducing their recovery time without being too drying on the skin.
Mary P.
I used this product a couple of times. For me, it didn't personally do what I had expected it to. I have dry to normal skin, but I have moments where I get oily and break out. And when I break out, I get zits under the skin that take about a week to week and a half to come to the surface. I thought this product was going to help resolve this.. it did not.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's