Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,276 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I like this a lot! I had a breakout on my chest and I applied this twice a day in a thin layer to my chest. It has started to clear up more and more with every day! This is great because my chest breakouts usually take FOREVERRRR to clear up. But this stuff really helps, and for a great price too. I would just make sure to be consistent when using it
I LOVE this stuff....i only use clean and clear. for my zits i used to use the persa gel but when this product was on sale i bought it to try it out and i fell in love with it it works wonders... after i usually pop a zit i put it on rigght after i clean my face i sually apply this at night before i go to bed it burns a little but i like that feeling cuz it makes me feel like its working and it does really work...
I really liked that it could just control one part of your face at a time. Very nice packaging and works good on the go. I thought was a good value for what you get. I got mine from target or Walmart. no room for improvement, worked well on my skin
This product, unfortunately, did not work for me. I was expecting some clearing up of my pimple a day or two after I put the treatment on my face and it was like absolutely nothing happened to my face. I was extremely disappointed because Clean & Clear products normally work excellent on my skin.
This is hands down the best Acne spot treatment, If I put this on at night the pimple is significantly smaller the next morning. In three days tops the pimple is completely gone. This is very effective, and I buy this numerous times during the year.
I've used this product for years! It was one of my first acne products and I use 'til this day. It's great for reducing pimple size! I usually go to this for overnight care! I think if you break out every once in a while this product is great for you.
I purchased this when it first came out because I was eager to try its spot treatment abilities. I used this on a regular basis along with my exfoliator and it totally cleared my skin of small spots here & there. I have not had any more acne since I started using this. It may be in combination with my exfoliator & cleanser, but this stuff works great!
It's a good product but I can't use it for a while, it starts to dry out areas of my face and I hate that so now I only use it when I start seeing a pimple pop up. I will put it on that night and the next morning and normally it will go away after that.
I used to use this product for years until I recently switched to a product that is just as effective (if not more) but doesn't dry my skin out. A lot of people think that the best way to get rid of acne is to dry it out. However, this only causes your body to produce more oils. I recommend using this product no more than twice a day and be sure to use a moisturizer.
After spending a ton of money on products trying to get rid of my acne I came across this gem! I use it at night after cleansing my face and the next morning my acne is almost gone! Also my skin is super sensitive acne products usually cause my skin to burn but not with this product. Would recommend using it at night because putting it under make up can clog your pores.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos