BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Kierra B.
Mount Vernon, NY
If you are having a breakout this works within the first day but I wouldn’t use it past 3 days because you will start to see the parts that you put it on dry out even after the pimple is gone
Camille D.
Opelika
I have always heard such great things about this, but it just didn’t work for me. I only bought the one tube, and after a few weeks, I noticed that it was not really helping. I have heard other people say that it didn’t work for them, it just depended.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
This spot treatment worked really quickly! Literally just apply the clear gel to the blemish (maybe a few times throughout the day) and it speeds up the entire process.
Keep in mind that it’s not a miracle spot treatment, the blemish just seems to go through it’s normal lifespan within a couple of days instead of lasting way longer. The blemish can still get more pronounced and/or come to a head before disappearing.
Amanda F.
This is my go-to product to treat those little blemishes that like to pop up each month. I want to mention that I don’t have many breakouts and if I did then I probably wouldn’t use this because it is quite drying. It’s really perfect to treat the early stages of single spot and I feel that it shortens the lifespan of each zit and even helps me avoid some of them all together!
Wendy V.
Renton, WA
Love this product when I have break outs on my face. I just put a small amount of product at night after my night routine and apply it on pimples. I do this two nights and my pimple is gone.
Sydney B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have been using this product for years now and I have nothing bad to say about it. Whenever I get a breakout that I need to go away I will use this and put it on right before I go to bed, after using cleansers and washing away the dirt on my skin. I’ve found this to be amazing. It dries up the area making blemishes less noticeable, but not making my skin overly dry. Within 2 or 3 nights, blemishes are normally gone!! Love it
Ashlee V.
Van Buren
When I’m in a pinch and my face decides to break out I always get this out and just dab a little on my pimples. It works at a good rate of speed and doesn’t leave ur fave smelling funny. Clears right up and I’m on my way.
Carolyn R.
This is always in my medicine cabinet but I only use it in "extreme" emergencies.  Because salicylic acid is a bha it has so many interactions with other products in my skincare routine.  When I use this I have to leave out a lot of other steps.  However, it works like a charm!  When I have a particularly bad breakout I actually apply it a few times a day (I have very oily skin so I don't get dry or irritated) and it usually has decreased in size considerably by the next day.
shera s.
When I was a teen I tried benzoyl peroxide for my occasional acne but it irritated my skin and dried it out. So then I tried this and two decades later I still keep it on hand. I don't have a major acne problem, just the occasional pimple and this isn't magic or immediate (nothing I've seen is) but it does work well for me. A tried and true staple product.
Brooklyn R.
The Colony
Whenever I have a pesky zit, I apply this cream over it constantly in the morning, afternoon, and night. It really reduces the size and redness of my acne, and has many of times saved me when I had big events coming up!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's