BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
This is the best product ever! I always have it on hand! If you have a break out put it on a few times that day and it will already be clearing up the next day! The tube is small but will last you forever!!!! Well worth the $7.00. Highly recommend this product!
Red N.
I always have a tube of this on hand even though I don't have many breakouts anymore. When I do get some spots coming on, all it takes is a small amount of this stuff at night, under my regular regimen, to wake with a significantly reduced breakout; sometimes it's completely gone. I never have any issues like burning or irritation and this stuff just works.
Joana C.
Austin, TX
I've been using this for almost 2 months & it works alright. I have a lot of "acne spots" after my acne did go away & I thought this would help & it did, but it didn't get rid of them completely. It does dry out your skin, so I use Clean & Clear Acne Treatment Moisturizer which helps. Overall, I think it's a good product & I would recommend it to a friend. :)
Bri J.
Peoria, AZ
This product is my go to when I get a pimple! I rarely get any so when I do see or feel one pop up I immediately wash my face and put this on the pimple(s)! It can dry the skin out around the pimple pretty fast but good for the pimple! It works pretty much over night/during the day! Even the worst zit I have ever had was almost completely gone within 2 days!
Mei K.
I started using this product when I was in my teens years. Wanted a fast and easy solution to fix and clear my pimples.
I like this product that it does help with clearing the pimples but there are times it doesn't really help. I guess it depends on each person's skin.
It does DRY OUR your skin for sure, happened to me. But other than that a great product to try out and see if it fits your skin.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I've used this several times and I've noticed the next day my acne spot isn't as red or near as big. It doesn't make it disappear but it definitely does help the appearance of it and shrink it within one day. By using it for three days it near about gone.
Genna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Bought this product for my teenage son who had a few breakouts the week before school started.  Saw decreased redness within 12hrs, decreased swelling within 24hrs.  It was a good temporary tool, however, we found it to be drying so we only used every other day and used a good moisturizer.  For spot treatment, it definitely helped.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
This is a holy grail product.

I suffer from occasional hormonal acne, and the spot treatment has been my savior. Pop some of this on a breakout before you go to bed and it will be reduced (if not totally gone) by morning. Its so reliable, I don't even think about it anymore. This product also works great with my sensitive skin and doesn't make me feel dried up.
Renee D.
I know people who use this and love it, but I think it's more for people who just get the occasional pimple every now and then. Works very well for adult acne - my mom uses it and it works for her. But didn't work for me when I tried it during high school.
Mary P.
I used this product a couple of times. For me, it didn't personally do what I had expected it to. I have dry to normal skin, but I have moments where I get oily and break out. And when I break out, I get zits under the skin that take about a week to week and a half to come to the surface. I thought this product was going to help resolve this.. it did not.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's