BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I use this almost every time I get a new pimple coming in. Most times its still there in the morning but I think its because my hormonal acne is very challenging to get rid of. I would buy it again though because its better than any other acne medicine i have
Brittany G.
Stamford, CT
I've been using this stuff for years! I switch it up sometimes because it does dry out your skin and cause dry patches but otherwise if
you leave a dot of it on your acne overnight it improves by morning. If you have dry skin, be sure to use a great moisturizer. Otherwise, no complaints!
Christe L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use this acne spot treatment on a daily basis even when I feel like a pimple is about to come out in a certain area I use it to help prevent it from forming. I have recommended my mom, my sisters and a bunch of my friends to try this and they all thanked me and told me it worked amazing on there skin. I would say this acne spit treatment works 100% for me, I have really dry skin and it does make my skin flake or cracked.
Karly W.
I bought this about two months ago and just finished it yesterday! I first want to say that this product is amazing. I place it on my pimples twice a day and the pimples are gone in 1-2 days. I have never had a product that has worked so well for acne. And the plus size is, it's around $6. I would recommend to anyone that has a problem with acne and wants it gone!
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
As someone who used to have to get a prescription for my acne, I was relieved when I discovered I could use this lotion and it works! Also, drugstore prices are much better than prescription prices combined with the dermatologist. I recommend at least giving it a try!
Ashley B.
I have been using this spot treatment since I was in high school - about 4/5 years now! I am incredibly faithful to this product thanks to its powerful salicylic acid. I love that it's nice and light and doesn't dry out my skin, it smells good, and fast-drying! My only complaint is that it feels a little slick when you wake up in the morning. But, this stuff works!
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This skincare product is great. It is moisturizing without being heavy or oily on my sensitive skin. It is available at many drug stores for an affordable price. It cleared acne within 3 days.
Georgina A.
Galt, CA
When i first bought it, i was a little skeptical of the product seeing how i have tried everything that gave no improvement. Clean & Clear did not fail to disappoint. The next day my pimple was not it's own planet anymore. It was notably smaller, less puffy, less red etc. I was amazed. One thing you do have to note is that it DOES take time, tops 2 days, for the pimple to be completely gone. You have to be patient :)
Melody S.
Coppell, TX
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how inexpensive this is? (Plus it's easy to find.) And let's not also forget that this stuff really works. As in, really works, unlike a lot of other affordable acne treatments. Sometimes a new spot will pop up on my face, and all I do is apply this to it. By the end of the day (or the next morning, depending on severity), it's basically gone. Plus, it doesn't burn my skin, which a lot of other treatments do. I have no other words: This is amazing.
Brianna M.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great product. I feel like some breakouts its better than others but overall i still would recommend this product. It does the trick and if you catch the pimple or spot before it appears it will work. The only downfall is that i always receive a dark mark/scar from it
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's