Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,316 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Honestly such a good acne spot treatment. Whenever I have a spot or I feel one coming on I just put it on and overnight it's gone! One thing about this product is when your skin finally gets used to the product it stops fighting the acne as it once did. But overall, really liked it the first couple of weeks
This product is one of my favorite skin care items. Hands down. I suffer from some comedonal acne on my forehead (the small bumps that aren't really white heads) and this gel keeps my forehead clear and baby butt smooth. I tried using it on actual white heads though, and I think my skin reacted negatively to it. But that's just me. I love it for my forehead, though!
Great source of salicylic acid. I use this to combat my hormonal acne on my chin. Works well, I just repurchase when I run out or it expires, whichever comes first.
This product is by far the best overnight acne spot treatment I have used. Not only do I love it for its effectiveness, but it's well worth the value. It is relatively inexpensive and lasts a long time! A little goes a long way and therefore the small tube has lasted me for over 3 months of unwanted pimples!
Ive been using this product for the past two months and prefer it to their spot correcotr cream in the white tube. I feel like this product is more powerful than the last helping me with the stubborn breakouts I get from stress and life in general :) I definitely think its worth a try and I have sensitive skin and it didn't give me any sort of negative reactions at all.
This acne spot treatment works great! It can really burn when you put it on but to me that just makes me feel like it's working and it's worth it when I wake up with my pimple pretty much gone. Also has a chemical smell but I don't mind it too much. I would only use it once a day because it can be very irritating to the skin and makes my skin red in the area I put it on.
I love this stuff!! It lasts forever! It's always worked well for my acne. I bought it a year or so ago on vacation because I forgot to bring some and I fell in love with the stuff! I haven't repurchased it yet, I still have plenty left, but I know when I run out I know I will get more! (Stings a bit on a sensitive face, my sister didn't like it for this reason.)
If you have a big pimple the size of Jupiter on your face, this product will definitely reduce the size of the pimple! Although, this smells really gross it's effective. Pop open the cap, place the ointment on the spot, wait a few hours, BAM! Definitely shrinks the size. Would recommend and would buy again.
This has to be one of the best products for acne out there! Everytime I have a really bad break out I use this and bam! My pimples are gone! I love it! The only thing is if you use it too often it will dry out your skin! But other than that this works like magic!
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!! For the past year, I had begun breaking out horribly with cystic acne, red bumps, and whiteheads and blackheads. I tried so many things but nothing nearly compared to the C&C Acne Spot Treatment. 1) it is insanely lightweight, 2) A little bit goes a long way (a pea sized amount covered my whole t-zone and then some), 3)it got rid of my cystic acne. 4) it did not dry me out. I highly recommend for everyone
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos