BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
S K.
Honestly such a good acne spot treatment. Whenever I have a spot or I feel one coming on I just put it on and overnight it's gone! One thing about this product is when your skin finally gets used to the product it stops fighting the acne as it once did. But overall, really liked it the first couple of weeks
Heather B.
This product is one of my favorite skin care items. Hands down. I suffer from some comedonal acne on my forehead (the small bumps that aren't really white heads) and this gel keeps my forehead clear and baby butt smooth. I tried using it on actual white heads though, and I think my skin reacted negatively to it. But that's just me. I love it for my forehead, though!
Louise A.
Great source of salicylic acid. I use this to combat my hormonal acne on my chin. Works well, I just repurchase when I run out or it expires, whichever comes first.
Meghan C.
Charlotte, NC
This product is by far the best overnight acne spot treatment I have used. Not only do I love it for its effectiveness, but it's well worth the value. It is relatively inexpensive and lasts a long time! A little goes a long way and therefore the small tube has lasted me for over 3 months of unwanted pimples!
Danielle H.
Lake wales, FL
Ive been using this product for the past two months and prefer it to their spot correcotr cream in the white tube. I feel like this product is more powerful than the last helping me with the stubborn breakouts I get from stress and life in general :) I definitely think its worth a try and I have sensitive skin and it didn't give me any sort of negative reactions at all.
Sierra S.
Boca Raton, FL
This acne spot treatment works great! It can really burn when you put it on but to me that just makes me feel like it's working and it's worth it when I wake up with my pimple pretty much gone. Also has a chemical smell but I don't mind it too much. I would only use it once a day because it can be very irritating to the skin and makes my skin red in the area I put it on.
Hannah K.
I love this stuff!! It lasts forever! It's always worked well for my acne. I bought it a year or so ago on vacation because I forgot to bring some and I fell in love with the stuff! I haven't repurchased it yet, I still have plenty left, but I know when I run out I know I will get more! (Stings a bit on a sensitive face, my sister didn't like it for this reason.)
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
If you have a big pimple the size of Jupiter on your face, this product will definitely reduce the size of the pimple! Although, this smells really gross it's effective. Pop open the cap, place the ointment on the spot, wait a few hours, BAM! Definitely shrinks the size. Would recommend and would buy again.
Karen F.
This has to be one of the best products for acne out there! Everytime I have a really bad break out I use this and bam! My pimples are gone! I love it! The only thing is if you use it too often it will dry out your skin! But other than that this works like magic!
Suki L.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!! For the past year, I had begun breaking out horribly with cystic acne, red bumps, and whiteheads and blackheads. I tried so many things but nothing nearly compared to the C&C Acne Spot Treatment. 1) it is insanely lightweight, 2) A little bit goes a long way (a pea sized amount covered my whole t-zone and then some), 3)it got rid of my cystic acne. 4) it did not dry me out. I highly recommend for everyone
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's