Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,792 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I love clean and clears products, because they help my acne...especially this, you put it on a zit and it goes away within 2 days! That's amazing!!! I love it so much
I find it really helps with pimples that randomly pop up. I like that it drys out the spot on my skin right where the pimple is and the rest of my face is un effected.
This stuff is a life savor! Anytime I feel a pimple coming up I put this on it for a couple days and it's gone! The only con is it does dry out the skin in that area.
I get horrible cystic acne and as soon as I feel one come up, I put a thin layer on it! It may not clear up right away, but it definitely speeds up the process! Plus a little bit goes a long way so a bottle lasts forever!
I am in love with this product! It was really refreshing for my skin! It definitely did what I wanted it to do and much more! I can’t get enough!! It’s very gentle for my skin and it definitely works!!
I have this brand for years for my acne in its works well.Its works probably about 3 days of continuous use.The downside is the smell is strong and it's a bit sticky.
Absolutely love this stuff. One tube will last me YEARS. Dries out any pesky acne in just a couple uses. I have tried other things but I keep coming back to this one.
I used this during my teen years and it did absolutely nothing for me. Many people swear by this stuff but for me it didn't do anything and I was fairly disappointed.
It's an okay product. Honestly this product causes a small burning sensation which I strongly dislike but it did help reduce a little bit of my acne so it does work. It's just not for me.
Holy grail drugstore acne spot treatment! I love this stuff because it'll flatten any mountains I have on my face and it'll fully be gone within 2-3 days of using it. It has a milky clear color and it has a gel consistency but when you apply it, it is clear. I bought it for around $5 at target in the skin care aisle. The tip of it is small so when you squeeze it out, a little squirts out instead of a whole lot coming out at once which I like.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos