BY CLEAN & CLEAR #10 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Ashleigh H.
I love clean and clears products, because they help my acne...especially this, you put it on a zit and it goes away within 2 days! That's amazing!!! I love it so much
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
I find it really helps with pimples that randomly pop up. I like that it drys out the spot on my skin right where the pimple is and the rest of my face is un effected.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
This stuff is a life savor! Anytime I feel a pimple coming up I put this on it for a couple days and it's gone! The only con is it does dry out the skin in that area.
Casey D.
I get horrible cystic acne and as soon as I feel one come up, I put a thin layer on it! It may not clear up right away, but it definitely speeds up the process! Plus a little bit goes a long way so a bottle lasts forever!
Myah M.
I am in love with this product! It was really refreshing for my skin! It definitely did what I wanted it to do and much more! I can’t get enough!! It’s very gentle for my skin and it definitely works!!
Mel M.
Pearl City, HI
I have this brand for years for my acne in its works well.Its works probably about 3 days of continuous use.The downside is the smell is strong and it's a bit sticky.
Emily L.
Frederick, MD
Absolutely love this stuff. One tube will last me YEARS. Dries out any pesky acne in just a couple uses. I have tried other things but I keep coming back to this one.
Michelle J.
Inglewood, CA
I used this during my teen years and it did absolutely nothing for me. Many people swear by this stuff but for me it didn't do anything and I was fairly disappointed.
Heimy E.
It's an okay product. Honestly this product causes a small burning sensation which I strongly dislike but it did help reduce a little bit of my acne so it does work. It's just not for me.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Holy grail drugstore acne spot treatment! I love this stuff because it'll flatten any mountains I have on my face and it'll fully be gone within 2-3 days of using it. It has a milky clear color and it has a gel consistency but when you apply it, it is clear. I bought it for around $5 at target in the skin care aisle. The tip of it is small so when you squeeze it out, a little squirts out instead of a whole lot coming out at once which I like.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon