BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I absolute love this product. I began using it in high school and now keep it in my makeup bag at all times. It does tend to cause a little bit of a dry spot if applied repeatedly. But it does its job and it is inexpensive. I would recommend this to anyone with light to medium amounts of acne.
Brooke S.
Jersey City, NJ
I've been using this product for years! Anytime I feel a blemish forming, I immediately put a small amount of this on and it clears up overnight. It is a serious miracle worker! You have to be careful as it can be drying, but it's worth it to get rid of pimples.
Ella L.
This worked wonders i love it it is clear so you can not tell if you are wearing it if you go out it works so well i usually put it on before i sleep and my face is clean and clear after i use it i definitely recommend it. The price is great as well i will definitely buy it again.
Christina F.
My skin tends to respond better to salicylic acid than other active ingredients, so this is one of my favorite spot treatments. Nothing is going to make pimples disappear overnight, but this does make a noticeable difference in the size and redness.
I have noticed though that I can't use this too many nights in a row or on too large of an area, or my skin starts to get used to it and I don't see as good of a result.
Grace M.
Auburn, AL
I have used this for many years and i swear by it! i don't get breakouts often but when i do this is the first thing i reach for and any breakout is gone within a day or two
Missy W.
OAKBORO, NC
Like most spot treatments, I find the effectiveness to be case-by-case. And unfortunately, in my case, this one didn't do quite as well as I would have hoped. If you catch the breakout/spot when it first develops, you'll have the best luck. I noticed that it did help in slight reduction, however my skin got very irritated and dry. The pros definitely didn't outweigh the cons for me on this one.
Nathan D.
Tipton, IN
Besides it leaving a small, dry, flaky patch on your skin (at least for me), this product does a pretty good job of decreasing the size of a typical pimple. Salicylic acid breaks down what is blocking the pore and therefore lowers the amount of redness. It can sting a bit, especially if the pimple is opened (don't pop your zits).
Mayra Q.
Oceanside, CA
I've been using it for years. Every time I have a breakout or think I'm starting to have one, I apply this. I usually use it at night (apply it before bed) or in the morning (I apply it before my moisturizer). I've tried a lot of products, and a lot stop working after a few weeks (they work at first, then they just stop)... but this one has continued to work for me! And you see quick results.
Abbyyy P.
Illinois
I normally don't breakout, but lately I've been having a breakout on my chin area that just was not going away!! I was unsure of what acne spot treatments to try out that would work best for me, I ended up choosing this one, it's super affordable, only 6$ at my local drugstore. I applied a thin layer to my problem area, it's been 24 hours and my breakout is almost gone! This worked great for me.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
I cant even begin to say how much I love this spot treatment. I've been using this for about over 5 years. Whenever i get an under the skin blemish I use this spot treatment, It will either bring everything to the surface (I pop it and then reuse the treatment on it and it dries up, takes about 2 days), or the under the skin blemish will disappear. I swear by the clean & clear spot treatment!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's