Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,285 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This little bottle is awesome! I have had it forever because a little goes a long way. Whenever I start to feel a breakout coming on, I put a dab of this on, and it goes away faster than normal.
When you apply this product to a pimple it purges the area where you applied to and this allows the pimple to grow faster before being cleared. I found that if you apply the product to an entire area it will control some of the oil production, however do not do this every day as it can irritate and dry the skin.
I don't really break out much anymore but I have this on hand if I do get the occasional breakout and it is fast acting and doesn't irritate my skin. It has a medicine type smell to it but I love the smell.
I use every morning after showering. Once throughout the day. And once before bedtime. It is very drying of your skin, but as long as you’re moisturizing in between uses, you’re good. It brings my acne to the surface almost immediately, and vanishes it just as quickly. Very inexpensive. Would buy again. I keep one in my purse at all times and constantly use it on the go.
Works great for spot treatment on individual blemishes. May cause a little dryness but I would rather that over a huge pimple. This is my go to spot treatment should I notice a blemish forming.
👎🏼 Well this sucked. I️t did absolutely nothing when I needed help the most! There’s nothing worse than having a zit and not being able to fix I️t quickly. This spot treatment is not worth I️t.
in the first day i use it i didn’t notice it working so i put it away for a while then recently i took it out and used it 2 days in a row and it made this really bad pimple i had completely disappear ! i love this product now
This product is okay. The texture is very smooth and feels nice, but the smell is very strong. This product is for people who don’t have dry skin. This product dried my skin out ALOT. This product did not work at all for me.
Ehh I’m kinda in a love hate relationship with this product. Sometimes it works amazing. Other times it seems to make my acne multiply 😡 so I’m not quite sure if I will buy this product again.
I feel like this product did not really work for me, I am in my early 30’s so my breakouts were hormonal related, so this product might work better for a teenager who isn’t experiencing Hormonal issues.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos