BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This little bottle is awesome! I have had it forever because a little goes a long way. Whenever I start to feel a breakout coming on, I put a dab of this on, and it goes away faster than normal.
Godwin V.
Altadnea
When you apply this product to a pimple it purges the area where you applied to and this allows the pimple to grow faster before being cleared. I found that if you apply the product to an entire area it will control some of the oil production, however do not do this every day as it can irritate and dry the skin.
Ariana D.
Joplin, MO
I don't really break out much anymore but I have this on hand if I do get the occasional breakout and it is fast acting and doesn't irritate my skin. It has a medicine type smell to it but I love the smell.
Elyssa S.
I use every morning after showering. Once throughout the day. And once before bedtime. It is very drying of your skin, but as long as you’re moisturizing in between uses, you’re good. It brings my acne to the surface almost immediately, and vanishes it just as quickly. Very inexpensive. Would buy again. I keep one in my purse at all times and constantly use it on the go.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
Works great for spot treatment on individual blemishes. May cause a little dryness but I would rather that over a huge pimple. This is my go to spot treatment should I notice a blemish forming.
Aylin O.
Astoria, NY
👎🏼 Well this sucked. I️t did absolutely nothing when I needed help the most! There’s nothing worse than having a zit and not being able to fix I️t quickly. This spot treatment is not worth I️t.
liz r.
belvidere
in the first day i use it i didn’t notice it working so i put it away for a while then recently i took it out and used it 2 days in a row and it made this really bad pimple i had completely disappear ! i love this product now
Piper G.
This product is okay. The texture is very smooth and feels nice, but the smell is very strong. This product is for people who don’t have dry skin. This product dried my skin out ALOT. This product did not work at all for me.
Kayla T.
illinois
Ehh I’m kinda in a love hate relationship with this product. Sometimes it works amazing. Other times it seems to make my acne multiply 😡 so I’m not quite sure if I will buy this product again.
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
I feel like this product did not really work for me, I am in my early 30’s so my breakouts were hormonal related, so this product might work better for a teenager who isn’t experiencing Hormonal issues.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's