BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I used the spot treatment as a desperate resort to reduce some pimples. It has a very strong smell and it is painful when applied. The worst part is that it scarred my face, I now have pink dots that only have slightly faded in over a years time. I definitely do not recommend this product if you have some what sensitive skin, unless you want pink scars on your face that do not fade for a long time.
Suzanne M.
Austin, TX
This product does what it’s expected to do, it dries out the pimple making it smaller and reducing redness. It doesn’t instantly eliminate it (aka it’s not magic) but definitely shortens the length of time you have to deal with it and makes it easier to cover up in the mean time. Best to use as soon as acne appears.Be sure to apply directly to pimple so it doesn’t dry out surrounding skin.
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
This is the best pimple cream ever!!! When I first got it my pimples went away the next day!!! It is such a great product and I would recommend it to everyone. I have been recommending it to a lot of my friends that acne problems. But I have been using it for over a year and a half so it hasn’t been as effective as it was when I first got it. But that’s what happens with every acne product
Zoe A.
Austin
I was gifted this treatment, and when I used it I thought everything was going to be fine. But when I woke up it was a completely different story. I broke out in hives all over the areas that I had applied it. I waited about a year to use it again and the same thing happened. I eventually gave it to my friend and she finds no issue with it. I find that strange because she has sensitive skin and I don’t. Use this product with caution. Keep the receipt.
MacKenzie M.
I’ve always used acne fighting lotions prescribed by the dermatologist but they always made my face super dry, having to use lotion which made me break out causing a vicious cycle. I use clean and clear gel anymore when I have a break out or want to prevent one from getting worse. It does definitely help but gave it 4 stars because it can dry out your face if it’s used frequently.
Chelsea J.
Grand Prairie, TX
This works overnight most times for me.  I get breakouts along my chin probably from my pillow and this clears them right up.   I wouldn’t say this is pricey for what it does.  It does have a strong smell and might dry out that spot on your face for a couple of days.
Amber S.
Abingdon
I have sensitive skin with hormonal acne. I recently ran out of my benzoyl peroxide cream i had been using for forever and was looking for something new. I bought this after looking on here and seen this was highly recommended.

I noticed that is smells REALLY good. I can't get over how good it smells lol but it wasn't a cream like I was expecting but a milky gel. I also love that it has witch hazel. After washing my face I applied and it soaked in pretty quickly without irritation.

This is my first day using this so I will update after giving it time.
нannaн c.
TREATMENT ON A BUDGET - has salicylic acid which works better than benzoyl peroxide for my pimples. It’s a higher percentage than other more expensive spot treatments which is great! The tube lasts forever and if you put a bit on at night, your pimple will be much better in the morning.
Karen S.
Washington
I keep this on Amazon's subscribe and save for monthly delivery and have for several years now. I have a tube in my purse, at work and at home. It heals the acne but does not hurt the skin. It feels cool and dried clear so can be used during the day under makeup. I also use it for a "mask" on my nose and on some hyperplasia on my forehead to keep them at bay. Love it!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This product is my go to for troublesome breakouts! I was apply it on the bad spots overnight and it is all visibly smaller in the morning! This product is also at a decent price point. A problem that does occur to me time to time is that this will dry my skin if I regularly use it during a breakout. Regardless, I still recommend this to anyone that is acne prone.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this