BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Shelly M.
I'm at the age that I don't get a lot of pimples, but when I do get the occasional one I use Clean & Clear Advantage Acne spot treatment and it usually goes away within 24-48 hours.  I always keep a tube of this in the house.  I would recommend to anyone needing a quick spot treatment for pimples.
Adam C.
Winthrop, MA
This product is great, I've been meaning to purchase it again because it really did help me. I'm not giving it 5 stars because it doesn't get rid of all acne scars and some are still there but are faded as much as it can fade it. It did help with most of my scars though, and I would still recommend buying this if you have acne scars.
Andrea G.
richardson, TX
I've tried so many acne products including high and low end. This is probably the best drugstore acne treatment out here. I put it on overnight and when I wake up my pimple is fading. When i know I'm going to get a big pimple I put it on before it actually forms and it doesn't grow.
Bailey n.
I love this product! I was extremely shocked at how well this product works. This spot treatment is oil free and also has salicylic acid in it which is great for acne. You can use this product as a spot treatment or apply to the whole face. This is a drug store product so it's super affordable and worth the money!
Mayra Q.
Oceanside, CA
I've been using it for years. Every time I have a breakout or think I'm starting to have one, I apply this. I usually use it at night (apply it before bed) or in the morning (I apply it before my moisturizer). I've tried a lot of products, and a lot stop working after a few weeks (they work at first, then they just stop)... but this one has continued to work for me! And you see quick results.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I absolute love this product. I began using it in high school and now keep it in my makeup bag at all times. It does tend to cause a little bit of a dry spot if applied repeatedly. But it does its job and it is inexpensive. I would recommend this to anyone with light to medium amounts of acne.
Dana L.
Liberty Twp, OH
This stuff is a God-send! After a tough day when I can just feel pimples popping up, I just dab this stuff on them and it is great! After 3 days it has done it's job. I think it also smells good; I would describe it as soothing. It does burn the skin a lot than other products I've used previously but it goes away after 10 minutes at the most. I wouldn't recommend this for people that don't have tough skin cause this stuff can be hard. All in all a great product!
Samantha B.
Denton, TX
Although it leaves my problem area VERY dry, I think it works! It's supposed to dry out the pimple and it does what it says it should.

I wouldn't recommend using makeup over this because of the dryness, but I find that if I moisturize and use the right primer then it helps!

Overall, I like this product!
Missy W.
OAKBORO, NC
Like most spot treatments, I find the effectiveness to be case-by-case. And unfortunately, in my case, this one didn't do quite as well as I would have hoped. If you catch the breakout/spot when it first develops, you'll have the best luck. I noticed that it did help in slight reduction, however my skin got very irritated and dry. The pros definitely didn't outweigh the cons for me on this one.
Ella L.
This worked wonders i love it it is clear so you can not tell if you are wearing it if you go out it works so well i usually put it on before i sleep and my face is clean and clear after i use it i definitely recommend it. The price is great as well i will definitely buy it again.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's