BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marley P.
I've been using this spot treatment for at least five years, and it works great. I've tried other spot treatments that use benzoyl peroxide instead of salicylic acid like this one, but they have not been nearly as effective. The only problem is that my skin gets dry and flaky wherever I apply it.
Sydney K.
Great Falls, VA
Definitely helps me a ton with acne and pimples! It can be a bit drying if you use it a lot, so I recommend using it right before bed and maybe not everyday. I've re-purchased this item time after time and it is the fastest working acne spot treatment I've ever used, and I've tried a ton! I'm only giving it 4 stars because it can cause drying and peeling if you over use it.
Misty C.
So I've never had bad acne, I actually have really clear skin but whenever I got my first zit I had no idea what to do. I walked around Walmart to try and find something and this product is literally life. when I feel a zit about to appear, all I do is put this on it and like magic it's gone. I'm sure the results vary but for me it works wonders, yesterday I had a really irritating zit and I put this on there and within hours it was gone, by far my favorite acne product.
kelsey S.
Troy
This has been a "go-to" item for me since high school - i'm now 25 and still using it. I see a noticeable difference over night, or after a few hours of applying it. Be sure to moisturize before or after use (i moisturize before) since it can be drying to the skin around the affected area.
Nicole F.
Consistency: This is a clear cream consistency.

Effectiveness: This works like a charm! I have applied it to many acne areas and the redness has gone away within 1-2 days. It does dry out the skin some, but that is to be expected for me.
There is also a slight smell, like a normal acne product.

Purchased at Walmart or Target - I have seen it anywhere you can buy this brand though.
Gabriela D.
I've been using this since I was a teen going through changes. It helped me out a lot, it works fine, but you have to be careful to apply it only where you need it cause it dries the skin out a bit, so have that in mind. It stings a bit when you first apply it. I normally apply it at nights and in the morning I can definitely see a difference.
Maggie G.
Selinsgrove, PA
I've been using this for years. It works so fast at clearing acne. I love it and it's relatively gentle on the skin. I think it's worth the money to buy it and the product is found in many stores.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I don't get pimples very often, but when I do I put some of this stuff on it before I go to bed and when I wake up, it's almost completely gone. Definitely a great product. I wouldn't recommend using as a daily acne treatment though because it is very drying. Perfect for spot treatments.
Angelique Z.
I've been using a lot more make up since it's been colder outside and my face has been breaking out more so I decided to give this stuff a try, and it works !! I notice the redness goes away within a day or two at the most. I only use it twice a day, morning before my make up and at night after I wash my face. I have noticed that sometimes it does sting if a spot is open. Other than that, I have no problems.
Cheyenne P.
I absolutely love this product. It cleared up any break outs quickly and was easy to use. I got it off of Amazon, but you can also get it in stores like Target and Rite Aid. I found this product after researching good acne treatment products that were gentle on skin and not too expensive.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this