BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I must say I am incredibly impressed so far! It really reduces the redness and I can really see my face clearing up so quickly! I'm honestly so surprised! I have sensitive and dry skin, and so it doesn't have a bit of a stinking sensation, I still think it totally works! I'm honestly surprised at how fast this works!
Kierra D.
Ashalnd
I have been using this for years and one tube lasts me a long time and I love this stuff. It honestly really works and I was so skeptical because I thought if stuff like this worked then why didn't everyone use it? I have no idea why more people don't. I see a change with my pimples over night if not already gone
Katy E.
Durham, NC
This is hands down my go to product when I have breakouts. The formula in this product is close to magical. If I have a breakout forming, a whitehead about to pop, or an angry area with redness I take a drop the size of the tip of my finger and apply it onto the area. There is a noticeable difference within 24 hours of application. Be warned, if you apply this to an open zit it will STING!! This is a staple for anyone with any form of acne.
Lauren C.
This didn't work for me at all. It burned like hell when I put it on, which I assumed meant it was working, but all that ended up happening was my skin became super red and dry where I put it; on top of that, my skin peeled pretty badly at the application site. I have sensitive skin, but not THAT sensitive. The pimple/ blemishes were still there after using it, by the way, so it's not like it dried everything out, just the surface of my skin.
Taylor T.
Columbia, SC
This was way too much for my sensitive skin. Even though I put a tiny amount right on the blemish, the area around the blemish broke out in an irritated rash. After 1 use my skin was red, irritated, and dry for days. My skin is oily and I very rarely deal with dryness and peeling but this caused dryness and peeling.
Kasey M.
This has been a must-have product since I first discovered it years ago. It made sure my inflammatory acne spots were pretty non-existent by the next day. This kept me from picking at my face for stubborn spots. They were so small I didn't even worry about them being able to be covered by makeup if I needed.
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
Anytime I have a blemish pop up I always reach for this. It works so fast, it is pretty much gone within a day or two! I bought mine from a Walgreens down the street, it was super inexpensive. I love the packaging because it is so small and easy to transport. I have recommended this to anyone with cystic type acne.
Nicole G.
This is the best drugstore product if you have a pimple/ pimples coming through. It really takes the redness away and overall shrinks the acne. I like how this product comes in a squeeze tube it makes application a lot easier. I sometimes leave this product on overnight if the breakout is a bad one. It give a nice cooling effect when you first put it on. This is something I think will always be a staple item in my collection.
Brandy G.
This is an excellent product. I think its a great spot treatment and it really helps get rid of a pimple or minimize one that is developing. I like to put this on before bed to specific areas. Its probably not as good for those with acne all over, but its a good product for the occasional blemish. I picked this up at Walgreens and the price is super reasonable.
Nay T.
It definitely works as a spot treatment, but can be drying and cause flakiness in just that spot. Would I buy it again though? Heck yes. It's great for random individual pimples but I wouldn't recommend it for overall flare-ups (in which case I'd say to use a large amount of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel all over)
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's