BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Ilana E.
I use this product on the go and every night before bed to help with those nasty pimples on my face. I would recommend using this product if you have dry skin like me and are on the go a lot. I would not recommend putting it on before you put your makeup on though because the results will not be as good. Great product!
Jessica M.
Nashville, TN
I definitely like this stuff. I have used it as needed when I have been under stress and BAM there comes a brekout. This stuff is very good at calming humongous red, imflamed blemishes. I usually put it on right after i wash my face before bed and let it work its magic all night long and then by the morning there is a drastic improvement. The tube says use 1-3 times a day so if I get a very bad breakout, I immediately wash my face and start using when I get home in the evening and wash again and apply again before bed.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
This stuff works wonders on my pimples! My skin is relatively clear, but this helps so much! It doesn't dry out my skin around it, and I'm able to use it multiple times a day to get rid of my pimples. After just one day I can see them get smaller, and they're pretty much gone after three. It's a great spot treatment!
Arianna H.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is defiantly without a doubt my favorite acne treatment product that I’ve ever used! I put it on before bed after I’ve washed my face and I’ll apply it to any little blackheads or pimples I notice and I’m telling you, you can feel it working right away! When you wake up the pimple will be gone I promise. This product is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone!!
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
I really like this particular spot treatment because it noticeably reduced my breakouts after a few hours without it being too harsh on my skin. This is pretty expensive though, about $7-$10 dollars and if you can afford it, get it! I’ve only purchased once so far but I’m looking forward to buying again in the future
Chloé K.
Astoria, NY
Used this product as a teenager. I'm surprised it's still on the market, as it wasn't particularly effective. I used a handful of times and gave it away. I bought it at a CVS so it was cheap, but it dried my skin out. For anyone with dry skin, avoid. And those with oily-dry skin like mine, definitely avoid in winter.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
I like to use this product when I'm having a bad break out right before that time of the month. It works really well at taking care of those pesky zits but the only downside is that it burns when I first apply it and is a little sticky after it is dried down. Otherwise, it's a great acne solution for random breakouts.
Brittany M.
I think I set my expectations a little high or maybe it wasn't the right product for me. I have tried this a few different times and I have had poor results--no change in the blemish. I may be open to trying again in the future but as of now I will not be using it. And I will not be recommending this product to anyone.
Taylor T.
Columbia, SC
This was way too much for my sensitive skin. Even though I put a tiny amount right on the blemish, the area around the blemish broke out in an irritated rash. After 1 use my skin was red, irritated, and dry for days. My skin is oily and I very rarely deal with dryness and peeling but this caused dryness and peeling.
Kierra D.
Ashalnd
I have been using this for years and one tube lasts me a long time and I love this stuff. It honestly really works and I was so skeptical because I thought if stuff like this worked then why didn't everyone use it? I have no idea why more people don't. I see a change with my pimples over night if not already gone
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's