BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
lexy b.
peyton
i bought this in a cvs and i believe it was $10 or so? this worked pretty good for my skin and i have very oily and very acne prone skin. i have this a 5 star because of the price. i believe skin care is a get what you pay for type of item most of the time and this definitely proved itself as a $10 product and maybe even a little bit more.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Not bad product. It works fairly well. Usually resolves spot issues in a a couple days. It definitely has a very chemically feel. By that I mean you don't want to use more than you need or on skin that does not have issues. It can be a tad abrasive but girl acne sometimes calls for drastic measures!

Over all I only use it when I need a fairly quick fix. I'm in my 30's so I don't have massive break ours but I also don't like blemishes so a girl's gotta do what she has to do.
Jessica A.
Rahway, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I see a difference in the size of my breakouts overnight. I've been using this product for years and it never lets me down. Packaging is cute and I like that it's a squeeze-tube. I purchased it at Target, and every now and then you can find coupons for it since it's a tad pricey (but worth every penny!). Only concern would be for those who have dry skin. Definitely cannot use too much of this product or it'll dry out your skin. Highly recommend!!
Caitlyn T.
really helps with drying out pimples to get rid of them. it’s a great product that i’ve been using for years. i love it and will continue to buy it and use it. really helps a lot and i would recommend it to others with acne.
Briana W.
Lumberton
This spot treatment works very well and is effective for what it is used for. You can purchase it anywhere and i would recommend it because it is gentle on the skin.
Maggie D.
This is a very effective product. It does what it's supposed to really - really clears up any acne that comes up. But it does have a slightly harsh smell to it, and it can sting on your face, which is why I'm giving it 4 stars out of 5. But I would use this again once my current treatment has run out (I've had this tube for almost a year and still have quite a bit left to work through)
Mariah P.
Trussville, AL
If you have most of the time, clear skin, with just problematic bumps or areas, this is what you need. Days when I don't wear makeup and don't wash my face, I will just apply a small amount around my nose or if I have a pimple, and when I wake up in the morning, it's practically gone. love this, but it does tend to dry out certain areas, so don't apply it all over, just on areas you need it
Lauren R.
I really like this medicine! I put it on after I've washed my face right before bed and when I wake up my face feels so much smoothr. The only thing is that it has somewhat of a strong smell at first but then it goes away and sometimes it burns a little when I put it on my cheeks. I have oily skin and this has ready helped me.
Tabitha K.
Port Charlotte, FL
I have suffered from acne for years, so given, I have tried every acne related cream, lotion, wash, and spot treatment known to man. Unfortunately, this and every other cream had little effect at all. I would used this before bed, and in the morning, It made my face look even worse! It left dark burn marks on the active spots I spot treated, and also created a few more pimples to pop up surrounding the active pimple that I put the gel on. Would not recommend.
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
I love this product. It does help get rid of acne. It definitely doesn't clear your skin in just one day like the bottles says. But when you start using it more on the fresh pimples its starts working. For me i love that burning feeling when you put the product on that fresh pimples. So if you have sensitive skin i wouldn't use it.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's