BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Sara B.
Fresno, CA
I love this stuff! As soon as the blemish pops up I will put this on and overnight it is either gone completely or brought to a head. The tube lasts forever as well because you only need a tiny bit. The only part I don’t like is it will dry the spot out pretty bad so I will have to treat that with something else.
Jessica G.
San Jose, CA
This clean & clear spot treatment is an ok product. The packaging is nice & simple. It did not meet the expectations I was looking for. I noticed that it didn’t really help much with my big pimples. I would reaply a couple times & I didn’t see results as quickly as it can portray. The smell is also kind of weird. It the end it does work but it just takes a much later time.
Angela H.
Canyon, TX
This does treat acne pretty well. The only problem I have with it is it leaves the skin you put it on pretty dry. I’d honestly rather have a bit of dry skin than Mount Fuji on my face. I would highly recommend for anyone with cystic acne who has those stubborn pimples that don’t seem to be effected by normal acne treatments.
Godwin V.
Altadnea
When you apply this product to a pimple it purges the area where you applied to and this allows the pimple to grow faster before being cleared. I found that if you apply the product to an entire area it will control some of the oil production, however do not do this every day as it can irritate and dry the skin.
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
This spot treatment is great! I get stubborn acne sometimes but I put this on and can see a difference in just a few hours! It’s pretty much my holy grail and I even got my mom using it! So easy to apply and doesn’t dry white!
Lizzy V.
Washington
This acne treatment works so good on me for someone that has sensitive skin. When I apply it I feel a tingly sensation but it never hurts or burns. I use it almost everyday and it has helped gotten rid of almost all of my acne.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This little bottle is awesome! I have had it forever because a little goes a long way. Whenever I start to feel a breakout coming on, I put a dab of this on, and it goes away faster than normal.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
Works great for spot treatment on individual blemishes. May cause a little dryness but I would rather that over a huge pimple. This is my go to spot treatment should I notice a blemish forming.
Elyssa S.
I use every morning after showering. Once throughout the day. And once before bedtime. It is very drying of your skin, but as long as you’re moisturizing in between uses, you’re good. It brings my acne to the surface almost immediately, and vanishes it just as quickly. Very inexpensive. Would buy again. I keep one in my purse at all times and constantly use it on the go.
Ariana D.
Joplin, MO
I don't really break out much anymore but I have this on hand if I do get the occasional breakout and it is fast acting and doesn't irritate my skin. It has a medicine type smell to it but I love the smell.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's