BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Of course, right as a big event about to happen a big pimple comes up. But I've learned panicking won't solve the problem especially before a photos hoot. That's why I always have this product in my make up bag in case the night before emergency happens like this. The best part it's always inexpensive and easy to find at a target, walmart or Amazon!
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
This is my absolute go to product whenever I get a little pimple here and there. I'm not sure if it will work those those with bigger acne issues but for day to day use I think it is extremely effective. I love using it when I can just feel a pimple coming, it really prevents the pimple from showing up at all. I have never noticed that this product leave my skin feeling dry but I also don't apply more than necessary.
Brittney B.
Fayetteville, GA
With the help of some salicylic acid, this gel clears your pimples right up! You only need less than a pea sized dot and put on pimple. Overnight, the redness and the size of the pimple has gone down. Depending how bad the pimple is, it can be gone overnight or as little as two days. Because salicylic acid is powerful, when you skip a day or stop using it, your skin will be shocked and produce more acne, so it is best to keep on schedual. Sometimes, if you just popped a pimple or if there is any torn skin, the gel can sting, but I always think, no pain, no gain.
Jules P.
The spot treatment burns if you put it on while your pores are open. This product has a weird small that makes you eyes water but you get use to it if you use this for a while. I would not bye this again because there is so many other products that you can find that could work much better. If you want a product like this I recommend the cleanser.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
First let me say how happy I am that this won!!! This gel is a must have for me when it's "that time of the month". I get the worst acne then. This helps take care of that problem. If I already have a pimple I put this on and it reduces the redness and keeps it from getting bigger! Please never get rid of this product! For the price it's worth it!!
Fabiola U.
Since i have been suffering from acne spots for quite some time now, I am always in the search for something to help with that. I love Clean and clear. However, this product for me felt too harsh. I cannot say I don't recommend you buying this because we all react differently to products. I bought this product at my Local Walmart,it was about $3.00
Megan B.
Wilmette, IL
I use this product when I get acne/pimples out of nowhere and want it to go away quickly.
When you first apply the product to a problem area, you feel it burning which makes you feel like it's working. But I don't feel like it actually does that much. I like to apply it at nighttime and when I wake up the next day, I usually don't notice a huge difference.
It helps a little, but not as much as I'd like.
Jessica F.
Raymond, MS
I absolutely love this product!! I definitely don't have clear skin and have tried just about everything out there..and this stuff is legit! It didn't clear my skin completely, but if you have a bad spot or two, this is what you should use! It shrinks it super fast and helps the heal time speed up. I do end up with a "flat red spot" afterwards, but I just cover that up with makeup until it fades and all it well..instead of having a bump to cover up. definitely recommend!
Jessica A.
Rahway, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I see a difference in the size of my breakouts overnight. I've been using this product for years and it never lets me down. Packaging is cute and I like that it's a squeeze-tube. I purchased it at Target, and every now and then you can find coupons for it since it's a tad pricey (but worth every penny!). Only concern would be for those who have dry skin. Definitely cannot use too much of this product or it'll dry out your skin. Highly recommend!!
Chelsea H.
Love this product and have used forver. If I can feel a pimple coming I just wash my face and apply and wear overnight. Pimple never shows up and if it does its tiny and not visible under makeup.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's