Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,535 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
When i have a pimple i just put some on it in the night and by the morning it is gone. this product is highly effective.This is the third time i have bought this product and i will continue using it.
I put a small amount on my problem areas and when I woke up the next morning, my face became dry, itchy, red and inflammed. This was on spots that didnt even have the treatment applied to it! Pimples had gotten even worse and redder. I have tried to use the product since using smaller amounts, but I had the same reaction. Not for those with sensitive skin.
This is an excellent prevention treatment, be careful if you have sensitive skin. It can cause redness and irritation. But works great for preventing breakouts you need to be consistent with using it. I believe the Clean & Clear Persa gel works the best on active breakouts the best! I would definitely recommend the Advantage Acne spot treatment, it's reasonable in price. I found it at the Walmart at a really great price.
I've had consistent acne my entire life that has never fully gone away. Like most acne medications I've tried, this product helps, but it certainly doesn't take away pimples. It does help them go away a little faster. It is a drying product so I would use this in conjunction with a good moisturizer. I'll definitely use this up but I probably won't repurchase it.
i really have a lot of problems with acne and this is my new little best friend, it really help me so much with the pimples, i have oil face so it´s normal that when i wake up in the morning i have a new horrible pimple but now what i do is pute some of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment in that irritable pimple and in a time it dissappear like magic!
I use, pretty exclusively, only organic and natural face washes, moisturizers, and makeup without harsh chemicals. I have very troublesome oily acne skin. It is miles better than it was before I switched to all natural, but sometimes I need a big gun. This is my big gun when other methods won't work. I ONLY use this to spot treat. I would NOT recommend using this all over the face. Salicylic acid, the main ingredient, can cause sun sensitivity and irritation of the skin. So use it sparingly!
I have never had a problem with pimples, but recently I started to notice an area on my face that was breaking out. I blamed it on stress and gave it a week to pass but it continued. I decided to try clean and clears spot treatment. I used it twice a day and within 48 hours I was already noticing results! After a week my break out was gone. It did dry my skin out a bit, but I just made sure to use extra moisturizer. I would certainly use this again and would recommend to anyone!
This spot treatment was okay you do have to use it a lot in order to make the blemish go away this is not something that you use & see results overnight it takes a few days for this product to work
I only get about 1-2 acne spots every month and to me is a waste of time and money to buy a complete face acne treatment so I rather buy this and I've been using this product for years (maybe since it came out) and it works amazing, I just use it a few times on each spot and it makes the acne disappear! I love it, I recommend it and I'll keep buying it.
Didnt really work well for me had tried it for like a couple of more months . Yes very nice packaging didnt meet my expectations at all thought it would help my situation.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos