Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Spot treatment is great for the stubborn pimples that won't go away. It comes in a very small tube but a little goes along way, it is very effective in drying out the pimple.
It works pretty well! wash my face before going to bed and then dab a little on the spots i have a pimple on and then go to bed! the next morning my pimple is less red and puffy! sometimes it looks normal the next day! i love this stuff.
A good option for those who don't want to shell out a lot of money for a spot treatment, and it works pretty well. Just wish that there was more options for product quantity.
This product works wonders for my acne-prone face. I put on a little dab and within an hour the pimple totally vanishes! The price and value for what you are getting is great
Ok so I have been using this for my acne that just pops out of nowhere and ever since I habe been using it is help block of the acne and keep it from coming back. I LOVE IT!!!
This is the best spot treatment that I've ever used! Would not recommend putting on open skin because it will burn, BUT it takes care of some of my biggest blemishes in only a day if i re-apply enough!
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
I loved this product at first, it's also a little more affordable than some other products. But it started severely drying out my skin and after the first couple of uses it really didn't seem to have an affect. I've switched to Lush products and the "greased lightening" that they sell which is about $10 for 1.5 oz is incredible.
This product works well for the one or two random pimple you get. This is a fast acting product that works. I haven't had the chance to repurchase but I will be in the future
Works tremendously! I leave it on overnight and pimples are much smaller the morning after. I find that it does dry out my oily skin quite a bit though. Does what I'd expect.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos