BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Erin S.
Spot treatment is great for the stubborn pimples that won't go away. It comes in a very small tube but a little goes along way, it is very effective in drying out the pimple.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
It works pretty well! wash my face before going to bed and then dab a little on the spots i have a pimple on and then go to bed! the next morning my pimple is less red and puffy! sometimes it looks normal the next day! i love this stuff.
Nashra A.
San Jose, CA
A good option for those who don't want to shell out a lot of money for a spot treatment, and it works pretty well. Just wish that there was more options for product quantity.
Emily M.
Hackensack, NJ
This product works wonders for my acne-prone face. I put on a little dab and within an hour the pimple totally vanishes! The price and value for what you are getting is great
Nevaeh O.
Ok so I have been using this for my acne that just pops out of nowhere and ever since I habe been using it is help block of the acne and keep it from coming back. I LOVE IT!!!
Ava L.
This is the best spot treatment that I've ever used! Would not recommend putting on open skin because it will burn, BUT it takes care of some of my biggest blemishes in only a day if i re-apply enough!
Janae M.
Benton, KY
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Lauren D.
I loved this product at first, it's also a little more affordable than some other products. But it started severely drying out my skin and after the first couple of uses it really didn't seem to have an affect. I've switched to Lush products and the "greased lightening" that they sell which is about $10 for 1.5 oz is incredible.
Erika S.
This product works well for the one or two random pimple you get. This is a fast acting product that works. I haven't had the chance to repurchase but I will be in the future
Alex M.
Wadsworth, OH
Works tremendously! I leave it on overnight and pimples are much smaller the morning after. I find that it does dry out my oily skin quite a bit though. Does what I'd expect.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon