Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,311 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Its funny I just applied this to my face before logging in to influenster and it was the first thing I saw. This stuff is magic! I use the cleanser, moisturizer and the spot treatment, and let me tell you.....THIS STUFF WORKS!! I saw the difference in about 24hrs and my face was completely clear within a week. I use it daily religiously! Now, I will say this.... the cleanser bleaches my face cloth. My face cloth was blue, now it has white patches all over from coming into contact with this stuff. It also warns to keep away from hair as it may cause bleaching. It burns/tingles a bit, but for clear smooth skin like it has gotten me, I can take it. After a while, when you are used to it it no longer burns. My face is the bomb yall! lol
This stuff is a miracle. It clears up zits as soon as they pop up. It’s great for cystic acne which is one of my biggest problems. Love this stuff. It does slightly sting though if you put it on open skin so be careful.
While this product might work well for other people, it didn't work very well for me. The first time I tried this product, it reduced some redness but didn't actually get rid of anything. It also seriously dried my skin out to the point of it starting to peel. This product took days to even make a difference in reducing the redness and dried my skin out so much it was just not a worthwhile choice for me.
HG spot treatment. It's cheap and works fast. It does sting sometimes and has a strong fragrance. My pimples are almost always smaller and less inflamed after one day. I also use this preventively whenever I feel a pimple coming on. I have to replace my tube every so often since it does seem to lose the potency after some time (~4 months or so). I once picked up the "Clean & Clear Advantage MARK Treatment" by mistake since they look quite similar - they are not the same! The mark treatment smells so bad and does not help with pimples at all.
Haven’t had to use to this stuff since high school but it is a lifesaver in an overnight miracle worker on sits like I said I’m 35 so I don’t really break out enough to own this but back in high school I had two bottles all the time and it worked and I wore darlin’ them on my blemishes and woke up and they look like almost gone overnight every time the staff is great
I love this spot treatment. It works so well. I bought it at a time when I was having some acne problems and it was a life saver. I've heard that for some people it stings, but for me it's pretty gentle.
I live this product and a little goes a long way! I purchased it at Target. It doesn’t burn and it takes away redness and keep zits to a minimum. It was effective!
Growing up I did not have acne. However as I got older and the stress of adulthood hit and I noticed that the chemistry of my face changed. After visiting 101 doctors, I've found something that works for me. Best part it's 1/10 of the cost and does an excellent job without drying my skin. My sister is also a user, however her skin is a tad more sensitive, we found that mixing it with another Clean and Clear moisturizer works for her! 2- thumps up for a new holy grail!
This stuff works miracles. I put some in my problem areas before I go to bed after I cleanse my face. 89% of the time I wake up & my problem areas are either feeling smooth , looking BOMB , or are completely clear
GREAT for zapping an incoming pimple over night. Though, if you have sensitive skin beware it can be very irritating. Recommend only using in moderation. But overall good product and is a staple in my household.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos