BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Liliana F.
It's alright... I STILL have a cluster of pimples on my chin and the contour of my cheek. I apply it every night and haven't really seen a drastic change in my skin. It sort of gets the job done, but I wouldn't say "100% of people showed clearer skin in just one day." Maybe it's just my skin type that isn't getting my the results I want (combo skin). I will, however continue to purchase this until I find something better.
Melissa L.
this product is a life saver! It's so effective, I just put a dab in problem areas and leave it overnight and my blemishes looks smaller and the redness is reduced. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone, it worth the price.
Courtney H.
This spot treatment is really good. It reduces the size and redness of your acne. What i would do it put it on a spot that popped up right before bed after i washed my face.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
This is a good treatment for acne but not for an acne too severe, I felt that if it worked but as I said before, a very mild acne. Not greasy at all and I really liked it.
Jessica D.
This acne spot treatment is one of my holy grail products! I have repurchased this about six times now and I will continue to do so. A little goes a long way when using this product, the tube will last you two to three months. The spot treatment reduces/prevents my pimples, it diminishes my blackheads, and it fades any of my acne scars. It works so much better than the other high end products I have used. Most, if not all, of my acne is gone ever since I started using this. Definitely a must have! A little tip is to only use this twice a day because it can be drying sometimes.
Alana W.
I use it daily after I wash my face. After applying for multiply days you will see results. I love this product and will purchase it over and over again. A great recommendation for a cheap spot product.
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
I got the whole clean and clear kit, which works amazing and smells great! I like to use it in the morning and when I go to bed! Since getting this product my skin feels smooth, clean, moisturized and my blemishes pretty much cleared over night! It also helped the discoloration of my skin from old blemishes too, which is fantastic!! I love the luxurious packaging as well! But the best thing of all is that people are asking me what I am doing to my skin (they are telling me I look younger!! Which is a major bonus as well!!)
Melanie B.
San Jose, CA
I think it works pretty well but nothing super special. There isn't much in the package and it doesn't last a long time. I buy it every once in a while but it's not something I need to have in my cabinet at all times.
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
I have tried really every product on the market, so I know a thing or two about Clean & Clear. I have sensitive skin & this is one brand I can NOT use at all without getting a chemical burn or breaking out worse because it is so over-drying. I don't know what it is bc I've used other things with more salicylic acid & have not had a problem. Something is definitely wrong with their formula. I only give it a C bc I realize everyone's skin is different. But be aware about this stuff.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I have been more impressed with the way this works on my skin than a Clinique spot treatment that I was using previously. Very happy to find one that actually works and is from the drugstore. It doesn't necessarily clear pimples up within a day or overnight, but it definitely speeds up the process of getting it gone. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I wrote about it in my Skincare Routine post.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's