BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jordan S.
Cary
You get a lot of product for the price you may! I alternate between this and another acne cream and this one works best when I have small spots I want to clear up overnight. Easy to put on and doesn’t leave any residue on your face.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
I love this stuff for my face. I was really weary at first about buying it and didn't think it would work especially with as small as it was. I was brutally surprised at how well it worked. I have adult acne and it pops up all over the place. This stuff is great for those troublesome pimples that pop up for no reason. Just a day here and there and and few days they are gone. Amazing!!
Chloe N.
I did like this product but if felt like it was bringing out my acne more! Also, when I would try to put on the skin, it would burn very much. I am not saying that clean and clear is a bad company, but this product was not for me!
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I hate this stuff . It always rubs off and leaves a weird residue on my face and I really don’t think it has ever diminished any of my acne white head black head or small bump it has never done a thing .
Haley J.
Clayton, NC
My favorite acne treatment ever!!! I have been using this product for years and am still amazed at the results! Makes every pimple disappear or at the very least reduces color and size overnight!!
bailey e.
This is a great product for tiny breakouts that are starting to form. It reduces redness and size super fast. The only thing is is that it can be drying if you use too much, so I recommend only using less than a pea sized amount.
Nadine I.
Staten Island
This stuff was good for mini pimples that I had like little bumps on the forehead or side of my face. It is a spot treatment but the way I used it is I would spread the treatment on my affected areas and let it dry down. It worked on minimizing the bumps and preventing more from forming, but I did not see a huge enhancement in my skin and the bumps were still there, just smaller.
Renee E.
Hastings
Always clears up my pimples in a day or two. I have dry sensitive skin and this product doesnt seem to bother it to much. There is a little drying at the treatment spot but that is to be expected.
Delaney M.
Owensboro
For this being so inexpensive, it’s amazing. It’s so good at eliminating pimples without drying out the skin so bad! I would definitely recommend this to others. Any time I run out of my MB drying lotion, I keep this as a spare!
Becky M.
Dillsburg
While I've used this spot treatment for years, I'm not sure how effective it is. It's great for me as a preemptive measure before a zit errupts. But for an existing pimple, I'll rub it before bed but I don't see much change by morning. Lately I've been using Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Zit Zapping Dots Facial Treatment and have had better overnight results.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's