BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
member-06b543182
Best acne treatment I've had- gets rid of bumps overnight! Super effective and worth the buy- target, Walmart, and drugstores will have it in their skincare sections. I've rebought lots of time for those aggravating pimples!
Janine C.
This spot treatment has been a great and quick way to banish my blemishes. i apply it as the first step after cleansing, as BHAs work best directly onto skin so it doesn't have to penetrate other layers of skincare items. it does its job, so long as you keep up with your routine and applying it throughout the day as needed. it's not going to immediately make your acne disappear but it will speed up the process. it's also super affordable!
Whitlee K.
Florence, AL
I liked the price of this product and what it is supposed to achieve however I did not find any results from continued use of this product. I purchased it at a local pharmacy store and it definitely has room for improvement!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This spot treatment is amazing!!! It literally dissolved my pimples overnight. It seriously only takes one day for your blemish to go away, and for me I didn't even have to apply it multiple times like the bottle says. I only applied it once in the morning before my makeup (I know I can't believe it even worked since I used it under my makeup) and then the next morning my pimple was gone. Definitely worth getting and only about $8 at CVS!
Kimberly M.
I really like this acne product, I wash my face twice a day but still get a zits here and there in different areas. When I see one starting to form I use this and it really does seem to clear up the spot in a day or two (I normally use the cream twice a day after I've washed my face). You really can't beat the price as well. I don't have sensitive or very dry or oily skin so I'm not sure how this product works for more extreme facial needs.
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
If you follow the directions (apply twice a day) the product works fine for its price and quality. If you're looking for an instant repair for your skin, this is not it.
Angela P.
This doesn’t work as well as my peroxide cream that I buy from the Kaiser pharmacy over the counter. This one has a strange smell and doesn’t reduce my pimples very well.
Jenna S.
Elma, NY
THE BEST SPOT TREATMENT!! I use this whenever I see or feel a pimple forming at night and by the time I wake up, the redness is gone and sometimes it stops the pimple before it even starts! I love this stuff!
Sarah P.
New Lenox, IL
This is my go to spot treatment, as my skin reacts best to salicylic acid. Easy to use, apply after washing face and moisturizing. Can be a little drying if used alone
Melissa F.
Shorewood, WI
This is a great drugstore alternative for an acne treatment. For my skin, this definitely works overnight for me and I would recommend anyone with acne prone skin with breakouts to try this.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's