Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,561 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Love this product! Use it all the time. Although it does not help the pimple go away right away, the redness definitely goes down quickly. It's pretty gentle and affordable.
This product has helped me in so many ways. It could mean nice and packaged. The price is amazing it's the perfect price for me. It is gentle and easy to use. I would totally buy this again. I would also suggest other people try it
I use this faithfully! The cost is great! Works as it says ! When i have a breakout I use this and i see results within a few hours! I recommend this to everyone!!!
This spot treatment works miracles! I have been using it since puberty. I bought it randomly - I had no idea what to purchase - but ever since, I haven't bought anything else for acne. I love that it goes on clear, so I can put it on and leave the house with it on. It also works incredibly fast! It is incredibly price friendly - these bottles are inexpensive and despite being tiny, they last a very long time. My only complaint is that when you buy a new one, it can be difficult to open it for the first time (to the point that I thought it was broken and then found out I was just having trouble opening it!)
Still as a 25 year adult I have acne issues. I never had sever issues growing up, but I always assumed that after highschool and the age of 23 it would at least slow down so I didn't have treat it as often. Thanks to the spot treatment I feel that it is less of an issue. It does help clear my skin up for big important events going on. It doesn't work as great as tv makes it seem where its clear so quickly but within a day or two you should be fine.
LIFE SAVER LITERALLY. I am so happy I found this product. The first time I used it it tingled and I thought it wouldn't do anything, but I was wrong. It cleared up the big pimples on my face
Hands down the best spot treatment I've used. I first purchased this in a kit. I was shocked at how quickly it worked. Since then, I've repurchased this 3 times. I use it all the time. It's just the best.
I consider this product to be a pioneer in spot treatment since it was the first one I known and used throughout middleschool when my first breakouts appeared, I used to apply it at night because of the salicilyc acid, it can turn your skin a little red if you're sensitive and receive direct sunlight while using it. It will usually get rid of the pimple in two days, I remember recommending this to all my friends.
He spot treatment has been one of my go to products for acne. right when you see a zit about to pop just put it on and it’s gone by morning! Amazing product highly recommend
This product will occasionally work for me but it is definitely not a product that I can count on. I do like that it is clear so you can wear it under makeup or out in public unlike drying lotions.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos