BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mara S.
Orlando
Love this product! Use it all the time. Although it does not help the pimple go away right away, the redness definitely goes down quickly. It's pretty gentle and affordable.
Katelin M.
Chickamauga, GA
This product has helped me in so many ways. It could mean nice and packaged. The price is amazing it's the perfect price for me. It is gentle and easy to use. I would totally buy this again. I would also suggest other people try it
Terrah A.
Townsend, GA
I use this faithfully! The cost is great! Works as it says ! When i have a breakout I use this and i see results within a few hours! I recommend this to everyone!!!
Sabina Y.
This spot treatment works miracles! I have been using it since puberty. I bought it randomly - I had no idea what to purchase - but ever since, I haven't bought anything else for acne. I love that it goes on clear, so I can put it on and leave the house with it on. It also works incredibly fast! It is incredibly price friendly - these bottles are inexpensive and despite being tiny, they last a very long time. My only complaint is that when you buy a new one, it can be difficult to open it for the first time (to the point that I thought it was broken and then found out I was just having trouble opening it!)
Leah B.
Pomona, CA
Still as a 25 year adult I have acne issues. I never had sever issues growing up, but I always assumed that after highschool and the age of 23 it would at least slow down so I didn't have treat it as often. Thanks to the spot treatment I feel that it is less of an issue. It does help clear my skin up for big important events going on. It doesn't work as great as tv makes it seem where its clear so quickly but within a day or two you should be fine.
Caroline A.
South Ozone Park
LIFE SAVER LITERALLY. I am so happy I found this product. The first time I used it it tingled and I thought it wouldn't do anything, but I was wrong. It cleared up the big pimples on my face
Jennifer B.
Acworth, GA
Hands down the best spot treatment I've used. I first purchased this in a kit. I was shocked at how quickly it worked. Since then, I've repurchased this 3 times. I use it all the time. It's just the best.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I consider this product to be a pioneer in spot treatment since it was the first one I known and used throughout middleschool when my first breakouts appeared, I used to apply it at night because of the salicilyc acid, it can turn your skin a little red if you're sensitive and receive direct sunlight while using it. It will usually get rid of the pimple in two days, I remember recommending this to all my friends.
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
He spot treatment has been one of my go to products for acne. right when you see a zit about to pop just put it on and it’s gone by morning! Amazing product highly recommend
Campbell I.
This product will occasionally work for me but it is definitely not a product that I can count on. I do like that it is clear so you can wear it under makeup or out in public unlike drying lotions.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this