BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Rebecca A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased this at Walgreens, works well as part of a nighttime routine. Not too harsh on surrounding skin maybe a little redness at most. Why I used it at night!
Paris D.
Arkadelphia, AR
You can find this product at the drug store. I find it useful for spot treating pimples/acne. I find it most effective when you put it on before bedtime, to let it sit longer.
OSullivan E.
miami, FL
Perfect for sensitive skin.
I have been using this product for about a week now, I use it at night after I cleanse my face with their non-transparent bar. This product is really nice, I have extremely sensitive skin and am not a fan of using spot treatments because of that, but this treatment is very gentle on the skin and it reduces the redness from the acne and acne scars I have. I only use this once a day, and usually at night because that is when your skin renews itself. I find this is the best way from over drying my face and irritating it. This product gets rid of my pimples, brightens my skin, and reduces redness, so why wouldn't I want to recommend this to a friend? I love this product! :)
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Didn't work well for my adult acne. I tried it until it was all gone and got no results. My acne may just be to strong for this product. Rubbed off to easy also.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
This does help pimples come out and reduces size of pimples after a few days. It does dry out my skin if used multiple times a day. I was expecting this to work a bit quicker which is why I'm not very satisfied. The packaging is very convenient since it's a long tip you can easily dab the product on your pimple. I would also recommend just letting the gel sit on the area than smoothing it over with your finger. It seemed to work better that way. Besides that it's a great price and lasts a long time.
Jame G.
This is a great product s a must have if you have acne, i use this all the time when i get really bad acne it helps treat it fast. I really recommend this product to others. I love it
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love using this spot treatment for a stubborn blemish that just won't go away. It works quickly and doesn't burn like other blemish products. I like to use it at night so the product sits nicely on your skin.
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
This actually works really well. I’ve used it when I felt a pimple coming on and it takes it away usually overnight. It does dry my skin out if I overuse it but overall works really good!
Niara A.
Brooklyn, NY
Doesn't seem to work as well as others I've used. It feels like it's doing something when you first put it on but doesn't really shorten the time of the blemish.
Zoe G.
This product does an ok job at clearing acne. Many people say this is a god send, so I had super high hopes, but was disappointed when it did not have the effects it had on other people. It make my acne smaller.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's