Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I can wake up with a pimple starting and go to bed with it cleared! I love using this to get rid of pimples. It's so easy to use and lasts a long time too. Definitely worth the purchase.
I have been a fan of the clean and clear line for years. I wanted to get a product that would help get rid of any pimple that may show up during the day so I got this to try it. I have to say I have mixed feeling about this product because it did reduce the size in one use but I felt that it made the area where I put it on at feel different then the rest of my skin after I took it off. Trying to keep you skin a even feel is sometimes hard. I don't want to have to make the choice between clear skin and uneven textures
LOVE this stuff. Clears my breakouts fast without over drying. It says spot treatment but I throw on a thin layer all over my face and don't experience over drying.
This is my go to spot treatment when it comes to purchasing a drugstore spot treatment. Great price and packaging. Doesn't over dry my skin. Bought at my local drugstore.
Not good for sensitive skin. Has a very strong smell and even burns a little when you first put it on. Overall the product works, but you’ll have to endure a little discomfort.
this is a good product. it has a good smell but is a little too sticky. also, it stopped working after a while of using it and its way to pricey for how small the packaging it comes in.
This product works so well. Over night I applied the product and , although the pimple didn't completely go away, it went down dramatically. I would buy this again.
This is my absolute favorite product for spots on my face it really works. It is so amazing. I honestly recommend it to everyone. I always have to this in my house.
Good spot treatment. Dries out those pesky bumps. Great price! The container lasts a long time because you don't use a lot. I find it cheaper at Walmart than Target.
The off brand of this product seems to have better results for me. Not to mention the burning sensation which I don't receive with others. It is affordable though.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos