BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Hannah B.
Lakeland, FL
I can wake up with a pimple starting and go to bed with it cleared! I love using this to get rid of pimples. It's so easy to use and lasts a long time too. Definitely worth the purchase.
Vanessa O.
I have been a fan of the clean and clear line for years. I wanted to get a product that would help get rid of any pimple that may show up during the day so I got this to try it. I have to say I have mixed feeling about this product because it did reduce the size in one use but I felt that it made the area where I put it on at feel different then the rest of my skin after I took it off. Trying to keep you skin a even feel is sometimes hard. I don't want to have to make the choice between clear skin and uneven textures
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
LOVE this stuff. Clears my breakouts fast without over drying. It says spot treatment but I throw on a thin layer all over my face and don't experience over drying.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
This is my go to spot treatment when it comes to purchasing a drugstore spot treatment. Great price and packaging. Doesn't over dry my skin. Bought at my local drugstore.
Ligibell S.
Not good for sensitive skin. Has a very strong smell and even burns a little when you first put it on. Overall the product works, but you’ll have to endure a little discomfort.
saira e.
Covington , LA
this is a good product. it has a good smell but is a little too sticky. also, it stopped working after a while of using it and its way to pricey for how small the packaging it comes in.
Mary K.
Sterling Heights
This product works so well. Over night I applied the product and , although the pimple didn't completely go away, it went down dramatically. I would buy this again.
Melissa A.
This is my absolute favorite product for spots on my face it really works. It is so amazing. I honestly recommend it to everyone. I always have to this in my house.
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
Good spot treatment. Dries out those pesky bumps. Great price! The container lasts a long time because you don't use a lot. I find it cheaper at Walmart than Target.
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
The off brand of this product seems to have better results for me. Not to mention the burning sensation which I don't receive with others. It is affordable though.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's