BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Shelby H.
Fort Smith , AR
This stuff works like a charm! I put on my spots at night go to bed and they are almost non existent. Good price not to expensive seems to be gentle thus far this is a recent buy for me...
Amanda G.
Red Oak, TX
This works great by reducing the appearance of my spots that pop up randomly . The redness goes away , the spots are barely noticeable after 5 hours of applying it .
NANCY R.
Carson, CA
ONE OF MY MUST HAVE IN MY SKIN CARE KIT LOVE THE FACT WHEN I HAVE A BRAKE OUT I JUST APPLY TINY DOTS AND LEAVE IT OVER NIGHT AND HE NEXT DAY IT WILL 50 PERCENT GONE!
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this gel for around 10 years and it remains my go to pimple/acne gel! Apply at night (just a small dab) and it helps to get rid of spots in 1-2 days.
Heimy E.
It's an okay product. Honestly this product causes a small burning sensation which I strongly dislike but it did help reduce a little bit of my acne so it does work. It's just not for me.
Tabbitha S.
This did clear my acne up but for spots it kinda built up and made it look worse than it was. but then if I just used a harsh scrub it got rid of all the build up...
Danielle B.
This is the best blemish treatment I have tried. I apply this to my blemishes at night and by the morning, my blemishes are gone. The price is very affordable and is a great product compared to other high end products.
Elizabeth H.
This stuff is amazing! I have been using it for years. When I notice a spot on my face I will put this stuff on it before I go to bed and when I wake up it's noticeably smaller. Completely happy with the product and will never use anything other than this!
Marina E.
This is my absolute favorite spot treatment. It definitely stings a lot on application but it zaps away acne quickly. I can't use this every night, or else my skin will get used to it. But every few weeks, treating a spot with this clears it up right away.
Ligibell S.
Not good for sensitive skin. Has a very strong smell and even burns a little when you first put it on. Overall the product works, but you’ll have to endure a little discomfort.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's