Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,297 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This stuff works like a charm! I put on my spots at night go to bed and they are almost non existent. Good price not to expensive seems to be gentle thus far this is a recent buy for me...
This works great by reducing the appearance of my spots that pop up randomly . The redness goes away , the spots are barely noticeable after 5 hours of applying it .
ONE OF MY MUST HAVE IN MY SKIN CARE KIT LOVE THE FACT WHEN I HAVE A BRAKE OUT I JUST APPLY TINY DOTS AND LEAVE IT OVER NIGHT AND HE NEXT DAY IT WILL 50 PERCENT GONE!
I have been using this gel for around 10 years and it remains my go to pimple/acne gel! Apply at night (just a small dab) and it helps to get rid of spots in 1-2 days.
It's an okay product. Honestly this product causes a small burning sensation which I strongly dislike but it did help reduce a little bit of my acne so it does work. It's just not for me.
This did clear my acne up but for spots it kinda built up and made it look worse than it was. but then if I just used a harsh scrub it got rid of all the build up...
This is the best blemish treatment I have tried. I apply this to my blemishes at night and by the morning, my blemishes are gone. The price is very affordable and is a great product compared to other high end products.
This stuff is amazing! I have been using it for years. When I notice a spot on my face I will put this stuff on it before I go to bed and when I wake up it's noticeably smaller. Completely happy with the product and will never use anything other than this!
This is my absolute favorite spot treatment. It definitely stings a lot on application but it zaps away acne quickly. I can't use this every night, or else my skin will get used to it. But every few weeks, treating a spot with this clears it up right away.
Not good for sensitive skin. Has a very strong smell and even burns a little when you first put it on. Overall the product works, but you’ll have to endure a little discomfort.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos