Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,756 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
My holy grail. This helps so much when i have a raw pimple. It makes it go away overnight. I like that it is clear so I can use it on day i wear no makeup too. Caution: over use can be drying on skin
Been using this product for a good two years now and it clears all my acne. Until that time of the month comes and a bunch of them pop up but the the product gets rid of them so I would recommend this to my two best friends.
I bought this on a whim, and didn't care for it too much. I didn't notice a dramatic result of helping the acne. The applicator does make it easy to apply only a small amount.
I have just started using this. I'm still not 100% sure if I love it. It does seem to take the redness away. I think it might be too soon to tell if it truly gets rid of them.
This literally cleared up my skin within 2 days. I had such huge pimples traditionally never had a problem with them but as I got older my hormones kicked in and I began seeing gross zits and I freaked out I tried everything and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING and this and the kit acne clean and clear with the cleanser and moisturizer cleared up my skin soooo much! if you have trouble with your skin I recommend it I was recommended this by my doctor I bought it at walmart and I've seen in at rite aid. This helps you get rid of your pimples check it out
I have used this product for about 10 years. I love this product. And continue to use it. It has always worked very good on the first day or so the pimple is fine. And I will continue to buy this.
This product is great for acne. It's the perfect spot treatment. The only downfall is it really dries your face out. You have to be sure to moisturize well when using this.
This acne spot treatment product is actually incredible. I have been using this for over two years now, and I still have a tough time believing how effective it is. I just place a spot of the gel onto my finger, and dab it onto the infected area of my skin. Make sure you do not spread it around your entire face, because it is only meant for pimples and blemishes - it can make non infected areas of your skin become dry and flakey, because the product is meant to dry out the blemishes of your face and make them disappear. Sometimes, I see complete results in just a few short hours, depending on how quick take care of the blemish. I recommend this product to everyone, it is a great product for getting rid of blemishes as QUICK and EASY as possible!
Great product that I've used for years on acne that pops up over night that shows actual results within 12-24 hours. A little goes a long way without an over powering smell
I love this product for the everyday types of blemishes. After I apply my moisturizer I apply this to my cheeks and chin. It helps keep the pimples away when I use it religiously.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos