BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea L.
['Fremont', ''], CA
I love this product for the everyday types of blemishes. After I apply my moisturizer I apply this to my cheeks and chin. It helps keep the pimples away when I use it religiously.
Emily V.
Works for a pimple spot treatment. Dries it out. If you keep this stuff on it the blemish will dry right up. Doesn't prevent blemishes. Just a spot tx. Can be very drying.
Morgan M.
Philadelphia, PA
This acne spot treatment product is actually incredible. I have been using this for over two years now, and I still have a tough time believing how effective it is. I just place a spot of the gel onto my finger, and dab it onto the infected area of my skin. Make sure you do not spread it around your entire face, because it is only meant for pimples and blemishes - it can make non infected areas of your skin become dry and flakey, because the product is meant to dry out the blemishes of your face and make them disappear. Sometimes, I see complete results in just a few short hours, depending on how quick take care of the blemish. I recommend this product to everyone, it is a great product for getting rid of blemishes as QUICK and EASY as possible!
Ashley M.
Carrollton, TX
I have used this product for YEARS and absolutely LOVE it. Anytime I notice a breakout starting I apply this to it and the next day the redness and swelling has gone down.
Cristal P.
Los angeles, CA
This literally cleared up my skin within 2 days. I had such huge pimples traditionally never had a problem with them but as I got older my hormones kicked in and I began seeing gross zits and I freaked out I tried everything and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING and this and the kit acne clean and clear with the cleanser and moisturizer cleared up my skin soooo much! if you have trouble with your skin I recommend it I was recommended this by my doctor I bought it at walmart and I've seen in at rite aid. This helps you get rid of your pimples check it out
Morgan T.
Columbus , OH
This product just dries out my skin and didn't really take care of any acne issues I have been having. This was my first time using it and probably wouldn't purchase again.
Amanda s.
Dry Prong, LA
I have used this product for about 10 years. I love this product. And continue to use it. It has always worked very good on the first day or so the pimple is fine. And I will continue to buy this.
Katie M.
Las Cruces
You put this on overnight and your zit is noticeably smaller with less redness. I break out a lot so this helps me target those big, self-esteem crushing blemishes you know everyone is staring at.
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Absolutamente efectivo, durante mi periodo de adolescencia lo estuve utilizando, lo aplicaba durante la noche y a la mañana siguiente mi rostro amaneció mas sano. Increible.
Karri K.
HUNTINGTON, WV
It really does work ! I have been using this since 6th grade . Used right before any date ! Super affordable great for men and women of any age ! I buy at any drug store .
Amanda L.
Winchester, VA
I have been wanting to try this product for awhile, how well does it work for current acne, as well as acne scars?
Diana R.
Spring
Does it irritates the skin?
Jazzminn G.
Laredo, TX
Is this good?
Ashley S.
A little bit, but I started using it once a day and then increased use. I also used more moisturizer.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Does the skin dry this product? I really want to try it on my next box