Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,547 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Works so fast and overnight and I get immediate results! For the price it is so worth it! It continues to meet my expectations and I would buy it over and over again! I recommend this to anyone who is willing to buy it! No rom for improvement because it is that good!
I have just started using this. I'm still not 100% sure if I love it. It does seem to take the redness away. I think it might be too soon to tell if it truly gets rid of them.
My holy grail. This helps so much when i have a raw pimple. It makes it go away overnight. I like that it is clear so I can use it on day i wear no makeup too. Caution: over use can be drying on skin
This literally cleared up my skin within 2 days. I had such huge pimples traditionally never had a problem with them but as I got older my hormones kicked in and I began seeing gross zits and I freaked out I tried everything and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING and this and the kit acne clean and clear with the cleanser and moisturizer cleared up my skin soooo much! if you have trouble with your skin I recommend it I was recommended this by my doctor I bought it at walmart and I've seen in at rite aid. This helps you get rid of your pimples check it out
Dries up any imperfection but dosent work over night it's good to zap zits but toothpaste works just the same (white paste) it's nice packaging but small u don't really need a lot just apply a dab.
This acne spot treatment product is actually incredible. I have been using this for over two years now, and I still have a tough time believing how effective it is. I just place a spot of the gel onto my finger, and dab it onto the infected area of my skin. Make sure you do not spread it around your entire face, because it is only meant for pimples and blemishes - it can make non infected areas of your skin become dry and flakey, because the product is meant to dry out the blemishes of your face and make them disappear. Sometimes, I see complete results in just a few short hours, depending on how quick take care of the blemish. I recommend this product to everyone, it is a great product for getting rid of blemishes as QUICK and EASY as possible!
It really does work ! I have been using this since 6th grade . Used right before any date ! Super affordable great for men and women of any age ! I buy at any drug store .
I have used this product for about 10 years. I love this product. And continue to use it. It has always worked very good on the first day or so the pimple is fine. And I will continue to buy this.
I'm not surprised that this product made it to the top of the list. I don't have bad acne but whenever I get a blemish, I apply this product and I feel it immediately working.
This product just dries out my skin and didn't really take care of any acne issues I have been having. This was my first time using it and probably wouldn't purchase again.
Q & A
Some time to time it appears big spots in my face.. Does this one really works for putting on them? How long it takes for the spots to disappear?
how quickly do u see a difference with this?
Would you recommend applying a layer of moisturizer over or under this product to prevent dryness?
Does this product work for every skin type?
I have been trying to find a quick treatment for my acne. I heard it helps reduce the size fast. How long did it take to disappear for you? And does it dry out your spot? Or irritate your skin? Help?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos