BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
This works okay. On my skin i feel like it didn't do much on making the pimples dry. I used a couple of times it's very affordable but it didn't do what I expected it to do.
Nancy N.
Portland, OR
My holy grail. This helps so much when i have a raw pimple. It makes it go away overnight. I like that it is clear so I can use it on day i wear no makeup too. Caution: over use can be drying on skin
Ivory L.
Maryville, MO
I've had friends swear by this, but I've never noticed much or an effect. It doesn't reduce redness or puffiness for me, but at least that one little tube lasts a long time!
Raelynne H.
This product was okay . It dried
Out my acne but I feel didn't
Solve the problem there was still a lot of redness and kinda made me itchy. It didn't meet my expectations really. Up to you to try it .
Sarah V.
Silverthorne, CO
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Works so fast and overnight and I get immediate results! For the price it is so worth it! It continues to meet my expectations and I would buy it over and over again! I recommend this to anyone who is willing to buy it! No rom for improvement because it is that good!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I bought this on a whim, and didn't care for it too much. I didn't notice a dramatic result of helping the acne. The applicator does make it easy to apply only a small amount.
Morgan M.
Philadelphia, PA
This acne spot treatment product is actually incredible. I have been using this for over two years now, and I still have a tough time believing how effective it is. I just place a spot of the gel onto my finger, and dab it onto the infected area of my skin. Make sure you do not spread it around your entire face, because it is only meant for pimples and blemishes - it can make non infected areas of your skin become dry and flakey, because the product is meant to dry out the blemishes of your face and make them disappear. Sometimes, I see complete results in just a few short hours, depending on how quick take care of the blemish. I recommend this product to everyone, it is a great product for getting rid of blemishes as QUICK and EASY as possible!
Andrea L.
['Fremont', ''], CA
I love this product for the everyday types of blemishes. After I apply my moisturizer I apply this to my cheeks and chin. It helps keep the pimples away when I use it religiously.
Amanda s.
Dry Prong, LA
I have used this product for about 10 years. I love this product. And continue to use it. It has always worked very good on the first day or so the pimple is fine. And I will continue to buy this.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
I'm not surprised that this product made it to the top of the list. I don't have bad acne but whenever I get a blemish, I apply this product and I feel it immediately working.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's