Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,268 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product just dries out my skin and didn't really take care of any acne issues I have been having. This was my first time using it and probably wouldn't purchase again.
It really does work ! I have been using this since 6th grade . Used right before any date ! Super affordable great for men and women of any age ! I buy at any drug store .
You put this on overnight and your zit is noticeably smaller with less redness. I break out a lot so this helps me target those big, self-esteem crushing blemishes you know everyone is staring at.
Dries up any imperfection but dosent work over night it's good to zap zits but toothpaste works just the same (white paste) it's nice packaging but small u don't really need a lot just apply a dab.
I have used this product for YEARS and absolutely LOVE it. Anytime I notice a breakout starting I apply this to it and the next day the redness and swelling has gone down.
I feel like when I use this product, I can tell that there is at least a little difference. Which is actually what I am asking for. It's in a small tube. Very easy to use.
i used this on my acne and it did work well. i saw a difference over night but i have sensitive skin, and it started to burn after continued use. so if you have sensitive skin i do not recommend it
Great product that I've used for years on acne that pops up over night that shows actual results within 12-24 hours. A little goes a long way without an over powering smell
Works for a pimple spot treatment. Dries it out. If you keep this stuff on it the blemish will dry right up. Doesn't prevent blemishes. Just a spot tx. Can be very drying.
This is a great product for smaller breakouts. This was my go to product but than my doctors prescribed something else. This is still a great product but not for huge issues
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos