Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I love this product. It is my all time favorite. It works very gentle on my oily skin. Has nice packaging not to fond of it. It very effective for me. I’m not disappointed. I would buy again and again.
I really enjoyed this product. I have problems with cystic acne and this has been a life saver! It’s not too pricey, and it works!! It stings a little when first applied but by the next morning my bump is visibly smaller or even gone! I would definitely recommend this product!
I used this for a long time and saw little improvement in my skin. I didn’t meet my expectations. This may work for some people It just didn’t do it for me. I don’t think I would purchase again just because I have two better treatments I use now. On the bright side it is affordable and I know people who have had success with this product. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
This product works really well both on zits that are there and zits that are coming, but it isn’t as effective on blackheads. It really helps remove the pain and redness surrounding bad zits though. The only problem is the smell and the film it leaves on your face; not a fan.
This is the same spot treatment I have used since i got my first pimple during puberty. Worked then, still works now. One dot of this stuff sucks the life out of any breakout I have. It’s incredible.
This thing works like a charm. I had heard alot of rave, but had yet to try it out first-hand. I don't get blemishes very often, so I had to wait a bit after purchase to be able to use this product. This is like a magic eraser for your skin, not only did it diminish the size and redness of the pimple, it cleared in in under three days! This is truly a God-sent! Thank you Clean & Clear!
I started 2 use this product when it first came out. It's now a staple for me. For those who are considering getting this to treat their everyday acne, this is not the product for you. This is meant for the occassional pimple. That's why it's called a Spot Treatment & comes in such a small tube. If you use this everyday, your skin will quickly get use to it, and render it un-effective.
I love this spot treatment. Inexpensive and lasts a while. It is very effective for white heads/drying them out. It’s a little harsh in the fact that it burns occasionally or makes me a little extra sensitive or red the next day. But overall I need it as part of my regimen!
This is my holy grail! I use this twice a day, and any time I notice a new zit developing. It’s not overdrying but it’s very powerful. I will continue to purchase this unless I find something better.
This product literally saves me when I’m having my PMS acne. A dot of this massaged into my acne spots 2x per day helps them go away more quickly. It is worth the money and I would 100% buy it again!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos