BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this product. It is my all time favorite. It works very gentle on my oily skin. Has nice packaging not to fond of it. It very effective for me. I’m not disappointed. I would buy again and again.
Natasha H.
Decatur, AL
I really enjoyed this product. I have problems with cystic acne and this has been a life saver! It’s not too pricey, and it works!! It stings a little when first applied but by the next morning my bump is visibly smaller or even gone! I would definitely recommend this product!
Ryan H.
I used this for a long time and saw little improvement in my skin. I didn’t meet my expectations. This may work for some people It just didn’t do it for me. I don’t think I would purchase again just because I have two better treatments I use now. On the bright side it is affordable and I know people who have had success with this product. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
This product works really well both on zits that are there and zits that are coming, but it isn’t as effective on blackheads. It really helps remove the pain and redness surrounding bad zits though. The only problem is the smell and the film it leaves on your face; not a fan.
Vixie R.
Smyrna, GA
This is the same spot treatment I have used since i got my first pimple during puberty. Worked then, still works now. One dot of this stuff sucks the life out of any breakout I have. It’s incredible.
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
This thing works like a charm. I had heard alot of rave, but had yet to try it out first-hand. I don't get blemishes very often, so I had to wait a bit after purchase to be able to use this product. This is like a magic eraser for your skin, not only did it diminish the size and redness of the pimple, it cleared in in under three days! This is truly a God-sent! Thank you Clean & Clear!
Vanessa S.
Covina
I started 2 use this product when it first came out. It's now a staple for me. For those who are considering getting this to treat their everyday acne, this is not the product for you. This is meant for the occassional pimple. That's why it's called a Spot Treatment & comes in such a small tube. If you use this everyday, your skin will quickly get use to it, and render it un-effective.
Elaine O.
I love this spot treatment. Inexpensive and lasts a while. It is very effective for white heads/drying them out. It’s a little harsh in the fact that it burns occasionally or makes me a little extra sensitive or red the next day. But overall I need it as part of my regimen!
Bethany C.
whitewater, wi
This is my holy grail! I use this twice a day, and any time I notice a new zit developing. It’s not overdrying but it’s very powerful. I will continue to purchase this unless I find something better.
Emily V.
Mebane
This product literally saves me when I’m having my PMS acne. A dot of this massaged into my acne spots 2x per day helps them go away more quickly. It is worth the money and I would 100% buy it again!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's