Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,276 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I used this a while back when I had more acne and I remember it was very harsh on my skin but it was effective if I used it one in a while. Not sure if it was the right product for me.
This is the best spot treatment that I've ever used! Would not recommend putting on open skin because it will burn, BUT it takes care of some of my biggest blemishes in only a day if i re-apply enough!
Cheap and great product! Really love how easy it is to use. It reduces redness for me, as well as minor breakouts but I haven't noticed a huge difference when using this product. You have to use it for several days, it isn't instant relief.
Works tremendously! I leave it on overnight and pimples are much smaller the morning after. I find that it does dry out my oily skin quite a bit though. Does what I'd expect.
This is my holy grail when it comes to spot treatment, I suffer from sensitive skin, and breakouts. I can put a drop on at night, and when I wake up the next morning the spot has shrunk or gone away completely. This is so useful and a staple in my life.
This product works wonders for my acne-prone face. I put on a little dab and within an hour the pimple totally vanishes! The price and value for what you are getting is great
It works pretty well! wash my face before going to bed and then dab a little on the spots i have a pimple on and then go to bed! the next morning my pimple is less red and puffy! sometimes it looks normal the next day! i love this stuff.
Ok so I have been using this for my acne that just pops out of nowhere and ever since I habe been using it is help block of the acne and keep it from coming back. I LOVE IT!!!
Spot treatment is great for the stubborn pimples that won't go away. It comes in a very small tube but a little goes along way, it is very effective in drying out the pimple.
I've gone through so many of these I've been using this for years since I was a teenager it is the best arm spot treatment for pimples and totally clears it up quick and fast
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos