BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Alyssa T.
I used this a while back when I had more acne and I remember it was very harsh on my skin but it was effective if I used it one in a while. Not sure if it was the right product for me.
Ava L.
This is the best spot treatment that I've ever used! Would not recommend putting on open skin because it will burn, BUT it takes care of some of my biggest blemishes in only a day if i re-apply enough!
Danielle K.
Cheap and great product! Really love how easy it is to use. It reduces redness for me, as well as minor breakouts but I haven't noticed a huge difference when using this product. You have to use it for several days, it isn't instant relief.
Alex M.
Akron, Ohio
Works tremendously! I leave it on overnight and pimples are much smaller the morning after. I find that it does dry out my oily skin quite a bit though. Does what I'd expect.
Megan S.
East Ellijay, GA
This is my holy grail when it comes to spot treatment, I suffer from sensitive skin, and breakouts. I can put a drop on at night, and when I wake up the next morning the spot has shrunk or gone away completely. This is so useful and a staple in my life.
Emily M.
Hackensack , NJ
This product works wonders for my acne-prone face. I put on a little dab and within an hour the pimple totally vanishes! The price and value for what you are getting is great
Diane P.
Portland, OR
It works pretty well! wash my face before going to bed and then dab a little on the spots i have a pimple on and then go to bed! the next morning my pimple is less red and puffy! sometimes it looks normal the next day! i love this stuff.
Nevaeh O.
Ok so I have been using this for my acne that just pops out of nowhere and ever since I habe been using it is help block of the acne and keep it from coming back. I LOVE IT!!!
Erin S.
Spot treatment is great for the stubborn pimples that won't go away. It comes in a very small tube but a little goes along way, it is very effective in drying out the pimple.
Kristin G.
I've gone through so many of these I've been using this for years since I was a teenager it is the best arm spot treatment for pimples and totally clears it up quick and fast
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's