BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Shaelyn W.
If you use this consistently, it works wonders. I've used this quite a bit and it never fails. It's cheap, but such a dread product. Occasionally it "burns" if you have a fresh pimple or one you just squeezed. It's really great and I definitely recommend!
Emily W.
Simi valley, CA
This left me speechless. I had a lot of active acne and it was cleared up in 2 days of using this! The packaging is small enough to carry in my purse. I would definitely buy again!
Summer M.
Peoria, IL
It doesn't seem like this product really does what it's supposed to do. I was very disappointed. It also seemed like it was a little pricey considering the fact that it didn't even work! I would not recommend.
Brooke F.
N Syracuse, NY
I've been using this product for years now and I absolutely love it! It's a great product and truly does what it says. It clears my breakouts over night! I would totally recommend.
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Have problem acne? This product will minimize and reduce the redness of breakouts. I've tried everything for my teenagers and this us better than prescription or expensive formulas.
Megan H.
Used this product a lot during college when having bad breakouts. It would work for a little while, but then ended up drying out all of the areas around where I put it and didn't help my skin very much. Use sparingly.
Theodora C.
Beaverton, OR
This is the easiest stuff to use and it works overnight to dry out an acne spot and clear it up. The price seems a little steep but it only takes a little product to go a long way.
Leti M.
An acne spot treatment that really works! I like how it tingles and smells. I apply at night and my blemishes are gone or less noticeable in the morning. It's also very affordable.
Haley T.
Cape Cod, MA
Very painful to use, burns on contact on active acne. Works well for blackheads and closed comedones, but keep it off of open pimples. Very drying and can pill up under moisturizer.
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Gets rid of my pimples fast! Not drying! Easy to use! Nice little packaging of the product. A little goes a very long way! Got it at CVS. Great price too!!!! Very effective!!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon