Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,755 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
If you use this consistently, it works wonders. I've used this quite a bit and it never fails. It's cheap, but such a dread product. Occasionally it "burns" if you have a fresh pimple or one you just squeezed. It's really great and I definitely recommend!
This left me speechless. I had a lot of active acne and it was cleared up in 2 days of using this! The packaging is small enough to carry in my purse. I would definitely buy again!
It doesn't seem like this product really does what it's supposed to do. I was very disappointed. It also seemed like it was a little pricey considering the fact that it didn't even work! I would not recommend.
I've been using this product for years now and I absolutely love it! It's a great product and truly does what it says. It clears my breakouts over night! I would totally recommend.
Have problem acne? This product will minimize and reduce the redness of breakouts. I've tried everything for my teenagers and this us better than prescription or expensive formulas.
Used this product a lot during college when having bad breakouts. It would work for a little while, but then ended up drying out all of the areas around where I put it and didn't help my skin very much. Use sparingly.
This is the easiest stuff to use and it works overnight to dry out an acne spot and clear it up. The price seems a little steep but it only takes a little product to go a long way.
An acne spot treatment that really works! I like how it tingles and smells. I apply at night and my blemishes are gone or less noticeable in the morning. It's also very affordable.
Very painful to use, burns on contact on active acne. Works well for blackheads and closed comedones, but keep it off of open pimples. Very drying and can pill up under moisturizer.
Gets rid of my pimples fast! Not drying! Easy to use! Nice little packaging of the product. A little goes a very long way! Got it at CVS. Great price too!!!! Very effective!!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos