Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,264 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
If you use this consistently, it works wonders. I've used this quite a bit and it never fails. It's cheap, but such a dread product. Occasionally it "burns" if you have a fresh pimple or one you just squeezed. It's really great and I definitely recommend!
This was not the product for me. I have clogged pores and combination skin and this product helped with neither. I have a friend who this works wonders for so it just did not work for my specific problems.
This does the trick every time I have a little pimple pop up. It isn't irritating. It's a good price as an alternative for pricier acne care products that work at the same level. Will buy again when I run out
I’ve dealt with acme and acne scaring for years and with is by far one of the best products I’ve ever used to get rid of the scaring, spots, and uneven skin tones. It has a strong sensation but it works great
Gets rid of my pimples fast! Not drying! Easy to use! Nice little packaging of the product. A little goes a very long way! Got it at CVS. Great price too!!!! Very effective!!
This is my go to zit-zapper! The tiny tube lasts forever, and it does a fast job without drying out your skin. The tiny tubs and nozzle makes sure you don't use too much product at once.
I use this all the time for spot treat. I am on my second bottle. It works great. Doesn't dry out skin. I notice one coming and put this on it shrinks it and also helps with redness
This was a good product. I struggled with blackheads for years. I had used scrubs, biore strips, even the mia brushes did not work. This product helped decrease the amount of blackheads. However, it did take a couple weeks of consistent usage.
Ahhh . Honestly the product didn’t feel to good on my skin . It kinda burns right when you put it on . But the product does seem to do its job . My redness did go away after a night
This product is great for get rid of pimples, acne spots or bumps! It does the job. I guess it could be less pricey in my opinion. It's not too harsh, maybe a little depending on how sensitive your skin is.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos