BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Abby G.
Savannah , Ga
I use this all the time for acne spots I want to diminish in size and redness. You can find it pretty much at any drugstore. It works very well. And I always repurchase this when I run out so I highly recommend.
Lindsey O.
Huntingtown, MD
This stuff is the bomb for pimples that like to pop up over night. At first site, but this ish on and by the end of the day, you will see it go down in size and the redness goes away
brittany r.
Kissimmee, FL
YES! Love this product. Works wonders! If I place a tiny bit on a blemish the night before a big event, it will be gone by the morning! It's really amazing, clean, and easy to apply.
Monica A.
Truly helps get read of any surprising acne spots that pop up out of the blue so that I can move on with my day the next morning instead of wondering if anyone is watching the mountain on my face instead of me 😁
Wb P.
I used this on breakouts and it eliminates them very quickly, this little tube lasts me forever and is for sure worth the price. It's gentle on my skin and is a must have for pimples!
Sarah C.
Montgomery, AL
this product is OK. I would choose over at me spot treatments over this product but this is definitely one of my top five it is not overpriced at all and you can find it at the drugstore. I think they can maybe fix the smell so it's not as strong.
Tiffany
Lawrence, KS
I love using this acne treatment. It works great, and is very affordable. It's a great value. It is a little harsh when you apply it to a problem area, but I find that to be effective. I'd definitely buy again.
Jess M.
lafollette
I usually apply twice a day; once in the morning and once at night. I apply directly on the acne area and within the end of the day or when I wake up in the morning the acne looks like it is already drying out.
Summer M.
Peoria, IL
It doesn't seem like this product really does what it's supposed to do. I was very disappointed. It also seemed like it was a little pricey considering the fact that it didn't even work! I would not recommend.
Haley T.
Cape Cod, MA
Very painful to use, burns on contact on active acne. Works well for blackheads and closed comedones, but keep it off of open pimples. Very drying and can pill up under moisturizer.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's