Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,324 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I use this all the time for acne spots I want to diminish in size and redness. You can find it pretty much at any drugstore. It works very well. And I always repurchase this when I run out so I highly recommend.
This stuff is the bomb for pimples that like to pop up over night. At first site, but this ish on and by the end of the day, you will see it go down in size and the redness goes away
YES! Love this product. Works wonders! If I place a tiny bit on a blemish the night before a big event, it will be gone by the morning! It's really amazing, clean, and easy to apply.
Truly helps get read of any surprising acne spots that pop up out of the blue so that I can move on with my day the next morning instead of wondering if anyone is watching the mountain on my face instead of me 😁
I used this on breakouts and it eliminates them very quickly, this little tube lasts me forever and is for sure worth the price. It's gentle on my skin and is a must have for pimples!
this product is OK. I would choose over at me spot treatments over this product but this is definitely one of my top five it is not overpriced at all and you can find it at the drugstore. I think they can maybe fix the smell so it's not as strong.￼
I love using this acne treatment. It works great, and is very affordable. It's a great value. It is a little harsh when you apply it to a problem area, but I find that to be effective. I'd definitely buy again.
I usually apply twice a day; once in the morning and once at night. I apply directly on the acne area and within the end of the day or when I wake up in the morning the acne looks like it is already drying out.
It doesn't seem like this product really does what it's supposed to do. I was very disappointed. It also seemed like it was a little pricey considering the fact that it didn't even work! I would not recommend.
Very painful to use, burns on contact on active acne. Works well for blackheads and closed comedones, but keep it off of open pimples. Very drying and can pill up under moisturizer.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos