Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Absolutely love this product!! I put it on my acne spots at night before i go to bed. It isnt too harsh but you can feel it working on your acne spots which i love. I recommend everyone to try this product truly!!
This is definitely my go to blemish spot treatment! I love that I can pretty much find it at ANY drugstore. I also love how gentle yet effective this product is. I don't think this product could get any better! It's like a miracle worker and literally diminishes any pimples that have popped up!
This clean and clear acne cream is amazing. I get break outs when it’s that time of month. I put this stuff on my pimple and it just about gets rid of it over night. I highly recommend
This product works well when it is placed on the pimple when it first shows. This product is amazing and works very well. It starts working in the first application. The price isn't bad either. I was very pleased with this product and would use again.
I’ve tried better and worse products. It shortened the entry of time I had a spot, but it still lasted a few days. This product does not work very well for cystic acne. In general it worked best for small pimples.
I've been using this product for a few years now. I believe it is very effective. I originally bought it as a bundle but only ended up using this product. Met all my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
I usually apply twice a day; once in the morning and once at night. I apply directly on the acne area and within the end of the day or when I wake up in the morning the acne looks like it is already drying out.
I used this on breakouts and it eliminates them very quickly, this little tube lasts me forever and is for sure worth the price. It's gentle on my skin and is a must have for pimples!
I like this product overall however i had to stop using it. As I've gotten older my skin has changed. It overly dried my skin leading to acne, acne, and more acne. Not good for sensitive skin.
I love this product for clearing away small pimples. I have moderate to severe acne and while the bigger pimples didn't really go away the smaller ones and some blackheads did disappear. I liked how it felt especially after using another cleanser.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos