Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,274 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
YES! Love this product. Works wonders! If I place a tiny bit on a blemish the night before a big event, it will be gone by the morning! It's really amazing, clean, and easy to apply.
I use this product every morning and I highly recommend it. It doesn't tighten or dry out your skin. I have had great results with this products, including fewer breakouts. It has not completely cleared my acne but it has definitely helped. I would and do buy this product whenever I run out.
I use this all the time for acne spots I want to diminish in size and redness. You can find it pretty much at any drugstore. It works very well. And I always repurchase this when I run out so I highly recommend.
I love this product. I have used many different acne treatments, and this one has worked wonders. It is perfect if you have a blemish that is forming you see results within two days.
I used this on breakouts and it eliminates them very quickly, this little tube lasts me forever and is for sure worth the price. It's gentle on my skin and is a must have for pimples!
I was doubtful when I first got this product because how small it is and how much the price is but it's worked EXCELLENT on any blemishes I wanted to get rid of quickly. Found at CVS.
this product is OK. I would choose over at me spot treatments over this product but this is definitely one of my top five it is not overpriced at all and you can find it at the drugstore. I think they can maybe fix the smell so it's not as strong.￼
I love using this acne treatment. It works great, and is very affordable. It's a great value. It is a little harsh when you apply it to a problem area, but I find that to be effective. I'd definitely buy again.
I usually apply twice a day; once in the morning and once at night. I apply directly on the acne area and within the end of the day or when I wake up in the morning the acne looks like it is already drying out.
I love this product for clearing away small pimples. I have moderate to severe acne and while the bigger pimples didn't really go away the smaller ones and some blackheads did disappear. I liked how it felt especially after using another cleanser.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos