Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,308 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Love this product! I use it whenever I get a pimple before bed and usually in the morning it is almost gone! Eliminates redness and puffiness and dries out the pimple so it goes away while you’re sleeping
This stuff is the bomb!! You just pop some of it on your acne spot and overnight they’re gone! I love it! And it’s so cheap, anyone is able to use it, i definitely recommend it to anyone struggling with acne!
This stuff really works at shrinking down pimples. I put it on at night after my regular skincare routine but before moisturizer and in the morning, my pimples are either gone or much smaller than before!
This spot corrector works pretty well. You just put the desired amount on any of the troubled areas a few times a day and the blemish should be gone within the next day or two. Definitely would recommend
This stuff works overnight miracles. If you have an event or special occasion coming up that you would like to eliminate those pesky pimples for, this is the product for you. Good for sensitive skin also
i have found this works very well! my acne has gone down a ton since i’ve used it! very impressed! it’s gentle on my skin and smells good! i love this product and it is one i keep buying! would recommend
Not the best, but if you’re on a budget it works. The only problem is it dries my skin out very much. I’ve learned to stray away from acne products because they dry out my combination skin. Not the best.
This product is great for getting rid of minor acne without being overly irritating to the skin. I prefer Neutrogena's acne products overall, but I can't find the one that has salicylic acid in it, so I've switched to this product. I have very minor breakouts occasionally, so I use this to treat them. I can't speak to how effective this is for overall acne or severe breakouts.
I’ve had this gel for years. It does sting a bit upon application but that’s to be expected for an acne treatment. Reasonably priced. It definitely reduces redness and swelling of blemishes when you sleep with this product on overnight!
I have been using the clean and clear acne spot treatment since I was in middle school (about 10 years now!) and it was always a huge help to me for my acne. The key is to wait until the “head” is out of the pimple and to apply a generous amount to the area once it is cleaned and dried. My only complaint is that the smell is strong enough to make your eyes water, but it will dry up your acne!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos