Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,532 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Love it!!!!! I use it for spot treatments after cleaning my face. It usually takes care of any small pimples. Then, on bigger pimples I used it for three days at night right before bedtime. Usually takes care of it!
This really does get rid of acne! But do not use a lot of this at one time or repeatedly in the same spot. My skin started to burn and turn red and took a while for it to go back to normal
I love using this when I get a little blemish. For the price you pay I think the product amount is a little small, but for what it does, it's probably worth it. It definitely meets my expectations everytime I use it.
I used to use this all the time and I loved it, but overtime I have evolved my routine and started finding other similar products that I like better. Works great.
My favorite on the spot treatment! Works great for overnight use to clear a blemish. Easy to use, cost friendly, and very effective! Purchased at my local drug store with a coupon.
This product was amazing for my acne prone skin. I would definitely use it again. I still use it to this day. I’ve been using it for a year. It kicks my break outs to the curb. It is also very affordable. I got it at Walmart.
Muy bueno. Bastante accesible. Hace lo que dice que hacen. Solo que como contiene mucho acido hialuronico usarlo en exceso puede causar ciertas quemaduras en la piel. Pero es muy bueno
this spot treatment is absolutely amazing for my acne the only thing i don’t like about it is that if i use it every night i️t tends to dry my face out to the point that it starts peeling which i️ don’t really like
This product really works on my stubborn blemishes. It take about two or three days and it's gone. I use this product often as it is very effective for a good price. I would only suggest using this product for spot acne rather than a full face acne.
Loved this spot treatment. It definitely helped reduce the appearance of my pimples. It helped treat them fast. I recommend this product to others. It is affordable.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos